Good morning,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out regarding a unique opportunity involving a client of mine who is in the process of acquiring a nursery business with a residential home located on site. My client, a professional landscaper, has identified a local nursery for purchase, which presents an excellent prospect for both growth and profitability.

During a recent visit to the nursery, my client noticed a "For Sale" sign on the property and initiated discussions with the current owner. The rapport between them was instantaneous, leading to an agreement where the owner is willing to finance the sale, requiring only a $100,000 down payment from the buyer. This is an exciting opportunity, but to proceed, my client needs financial assistance.

The specifics of the transaction are as follows:

- Buyer’s Requirement:
My client requires $100,000 for the down payment and an additional $100,000 to update the nursery’s systems within the first year of operation. Seller is financing $1.1 million.
- Property Details:
The nursery includes a residential home, which my client intends to occupy. This home comprises 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. An appraisal completed on February 5, 2024, values the property at $780,000. Appraisal available upon request. The nursery has a 4,000 sq ft Green House built in 2017 + 800 sq ft office space structure. There is $200,000 worth of inventory and equipment to be included. The nursery business gross revenue last year was $330,000.
- Total Purchase Price: The agreed purchase price for the nursery business is $1.2 million. It is important to note that the property is free of any mortgages, ensuring a straightforward transaction.

Given the potential of this venture, we are seeking your expertise in securing the required $200,000 for the down payment and system upgrades. This investment will not only facilitate the acquisition but also enable the necessary enhancements to modernize and expand the business operations.

Upon your confirmation of interest, I am prepared to provide a detailed pitch deck, inclusive of the purchase contract and other pertinent documentation, and residential appraisal to offer a comprehensive overview of this investment opportunity.

I am keen to discuss this further and explore how we might collaborate to bring this transaction to fruition. Your insight and support could be pivotal in ensuring the success of this venture.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. I look forward to your positive response and am available at your earliest convenience for a more detailed discussion.

Manny Barela
High Value Solution
manny@highvaluesolution.com