According to Debanked, he personally filed for BK also.

Roglieri’s bankruptcy election was under subchapter V, meaning the debts listed are business debts. Among them is an unpaid bill for $436,237 to Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas where the NACLB held its last conference this past September. Other debts include a $709,000 EIDL loan, $600,000 in outstanding state taxes, ~$1 million to law firms, and a $100,000 business line of credit for the Commercial Capital Training Group.

EIDL loan (which is probably fraud), a LOC from the training group. On the face of it, it appears to be a massive Ponzi scheme. He probably won't see the light of day for the rest of his life, which means the Debanked and the Funder's Forum are apparently the only games in town.

As a broker who is a little bit more experienced in the wider non-bank lending world than many, I'm just going to copy and paste a line from a summary email that I sent to a lender to try to get them a much larger equipment loan.

"MCA with sub-$700,000 balance, but is presently in escrow for prepaid interest on a loan he claims he's getting, but I think is fraud, paying $13,500/week or so"

Yes, he took a Libertas MCA to pay for the "prepaid interest" from Prime. We as brokers MUCH know what else exists out there to know if it's a scam, even if the clients won't listen.