$1,000,000 Investment
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

$1,000,000 Investment

Hi guys. A friend of mine asked me for advise were to make a good investment for $1,000,000 . So I thought since I know a little about the industry and I see companies raking in thousands of $ every day, I'll introduce him to this industry. So I was curious if you guys [direct lenders] would take his money and invest it in some solid deals, and how much percent you would take for yourself.
    My common-sense would say, not only should a company want to take the money, just to fund more deals, and get more popular out there, they should even have to 'pay the investor' for building their brand. but for some odd reason sum companies refused this offer or asked for 50-50.
    Whats your thoughts guys??

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

SFS is the most well known and secure company to syndicate with

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

strategic funding source

Quote Originally Posted by LOANLINE View Post
    Hi guys. A friend of mine asked me for advise were to make a good investment for $1,000,000 . So I thought since I know a little about the industry and I see companies raking in thousands of $ every day, I'll introduce him to this industry. So I was curious if you guys [direct lenders] would take his money and invest it in some solid deals, and how much percent you would take for yourself.
    My common-sense would say, not only should a company want to take the money, just to fund more deals, and get more popular out there, they should even have to 'pay the investor' for building their brand. but for some odd reason sum companies refused this offer or asked for 50-50.
    Most Funding companies don't need 1,000,000 to invest so I doubt they would pay you extra for "building their brand" because they have a brand already and for companies who are getting 9 figure credit lines like almost everyone in this industry is, someone coming to the table with 1m is nice but that's about it to be honest. SFS may be a great way to get your money out there and for you to build your own net worth which is a nice gift in itself.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

SFS for sure!

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOANLINE View Post
    Most stable funds out there are not going to just accept $1 million form an unknown entity at this juncture. If your "friend" wants to get his or her feet wet, they should set up an LLC with you and have you do some syndication alongside some of the bigger ones. Let your "friend" get a taste for the business, the realities of defaults and slow pays, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    strategic funding source
    Who would you need to know at SFS to participate in their deals?