Dialer Recommendations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Dialer Recommendations

Has anyone else had issues with the front end of the business. We are seeing that, even with local area match, our response rates are super low (around 10%).

Currently we are using phone burner which is 1:1 power dialer.

Has anyone seen success using a predictive dialer recently or any other type?

If so what are your recommendations.

Thanks,

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Youre probably being filtered at the carrier level.

Do you know if your leads are landlines or cell phones?

Phone carriers deal with spam by sending it to the abyss basically.

So if you're a known telemarketer whos abusing consent, carriers may block or filter your calls but not tell you, they also could be filtering the service and anyone on it. So if you use dialer X and so does other nefarious users who generate complaints from users, carriers will block that entire service, one apple will ruin the bunch.

The technical parts of this business is what kills sales more times than you realize.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by jjrouss View Post
    Has anyone else had issues with the front end of the business. We are seeing that, even with local area match, our response rates are super low (around 10%).

Thanks,
    try switching up the data to see if the data is the issue

Thank for the response. Our leads are cell phones. Now with phone burner all of our numbers are registered with the carriers so I do not see how they are getting flagged as spam likely.

Since we are using local area presence we lightly touch all of the numbers in our pool. I think we have around 323 numbers right now. 1 from each state and each area code.

Totally, we are taking a hit right now in terms of connectivity. Is there any solution?

Member Reputation points: 761

Hi,

You dont have enough DIDs compared to your volume of data per area code.

I represent Augutech, we provide a predictive dialer dedicated to the MCA industry. Our system leverages AI technology to mitigate scam likely by rotating A-attested DIDs and scrubbing top tiered carriers for responses. We've achieved great success in connecting agents to calls, and have client testimonials to affirm it.

If you're open to scheduling an introductory call to discuss your desired system requirements, lets connect.

Thanks!

Sy Wadhera
    www.augutech.io

Senior Member Reputation points: 28835

Thanks,
    To be honest, dial campaigns are a completely different beast than they were 2-3 years ago. There are just so many "checks and balances" to prevent spamming.
    How do you know that numbers that you rent aren't listed as spam already?
    Do you have a way to switch campaign numbers out daily once they make a certain number of calls?
    Are you scrubbing the numbers to see if they are land or cell? Are you scrubbing to get the provider of the number?
    Are you monitoring your numbers and taking action if they land in the spam zone?
    Are you providing dedicated numbers to your reps separate from campaign numbers?

I haven't found any dialer that handles everything so I built my own but I like Close. I have known them since before they pivoted (similar start story to Slack) and they pour a ton into R&D and push out features all the time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Thank for the response. Our leads are cell phones. Now with phone burner all of our numbers are registered with the carriers so I do not see how they are getting flagged as spam likely.

Since we are using local area presence we lightly touch all of the numbers in our pool. I think we have around 323 numbers right now. 1 from each state and each area code.

Totally, we are taking a hit right now in terms of connectivity. Is there any solution?
    Registered how?

Go buy a list of landlines and see if it improves.

I’d bet you’re being filtered. There’s 3 cell carriers if one filters you it’s 20 or 40% of your numbers.

Landfall sells landlines. Buy a file and see if it connects. Bet it does. Get half mobile half landlines and split test it.

It’s not the data per say but the blocking. Switching from calling mobile to landlines may improve connectivity but are you connecting to the right person anymore?

You have to start the process of elimination to fix the problem. It’s data numbers product or ? Start changing the pieces and see what you get
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 01-30-2024 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistamca View Post
    To be honest, dial campaigns are a completely different beast than they were 2-3 years ago. There are just so many "checks and balances" to prevent spamming.
    How do you know that numbers that you rent aren't listed as spam already?
    Do you have a way to switch campaign numbers out daily once they make a certain number of calls?
    Are you scrubbing the numbers to see if they are land or cell? Are you scrubbing to get the provider of the number?
    Are you monitoring your numbers and taking action if they land in the spam zone?
    Are you providing dedicated numbers to your reps separate from campaign numbers?

I haven't found any dialer that handles everything so I built my own but I like Close. I have known them since before they pivoted (similar start story to Slack) and they pour a ton into R&D and push out features all the time.
    To be honest I am not sure I tried calling myself from one number and it did not show up as spam. Phone burner offers an option to check to see but at $2 per number I cannot justify the cost.
    As far as switching out numbers I do not think that I am able to on the fly like that.
    Im sure if i call the company I can find out if any of them get flagged.
    Yes They have dedicated numbers.

There has to be some sort of solution to this issue. Does Close address all of the above? It would be nice to allocate resources to create our own dialer but We wouldn't even know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    Registered how?

Go buy a list of landlines and see if it improves.

I’d bet you’re being filtered. There’s 3 cell carriers if one filters you it’s 20 or 40% of your numbers.

Landfall sells landlines. Buy a file and see if it connects. Bet it does. Get half mobile half landlines and split test it.

It’s not the data per say but the blocking. Switching from calling mobile to landlines may improve connectivity but are you connecting to the right person anymore?

You have to start the process of elimination to fix the problem. It’s data numbers product or ? Start changing the pieces and see what you get
    Thats not a bad idea. Im sure that the connect rate will skyrocket. You are right. Trial and error may be the solution.

Thanks,
    Five9

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

love phoneburner but when it comes to not getting your local area codes flagged, they are behind the 8 ball.

whichever dialer software you choose to use, make sure you are asking them if their software will allow you to rotate your local area codes/ lines every month or so. or else as others have already said, your answer rate is going to be going way down after a few weeks using the same local lines, especially if your team is calling the same campaigns multiple times over that period, from those same local lines.

Quote Originally Posted by fundinggrasshopper View Post
    love phoneburner but when it comes to not getting your local area codes flagged, they are behind the 8 ball.

whichever dialer software you choose to use, make sure you are asking them if their software will allow you to rotate your local area codes/ lines every month or so. or else as others have already said, your answer rate is going to be going way down after a few weeks using the same local lines, especially if your team is calling the same campaigns multiple times over that period, from those same local lines.
    This is one component of our process!

We review calling areas and bundle numerous DIDs to specific areas based on lead volume, and place it on our automatic rotation. In addition, we leverage AI to review carrier responses and replace DIDs that are at risk of being flagged, in real time.

If you're interested in learning more, check us out at www.augutech.io

We have several client testimonials from MCA's ranging from 10 agents to 100+ agents.

We help you scale your shop through identifying trends with technology and releasing feature requests to drive operational efficiencies.

Email me at syleshw@augutech.io

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Thanks,
    are you using business numbers or cell numbers?

I used to use a dialer called Xencall which was pretty good. Just a bit of work to get it set up properly

Commitment free 20 minute online demonstrations! See what technology stack MCAs are using to scale their operations.

www.augutech.io