Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
This still boggles my cranium....

If I am generating and/or purchasing good quality A or B paper leads...why in God's name would I want to share that info with you?

Lol, right, just like I don't get how a company generating A or B paper leads would sell them for $20. Those companies use the "canned response" that they don't get involved on that side of the business, but then they turn around and say they have telephone verified the leads.

Well, if you have verified the leads by telephone, the only thing left to do is have them fill out an app, grab statements, and forward that onto your lender. 95% of the work is already done if you have generated a lead that's both interested and passes pre-qualification.

It's why I don't now, haven't ever and will never buy "leads". I will buy data, which is just business intelligence that I use internally to generate my own "leads". But I will never buy a lead from someone because either the lead isn't really a lead but just "data," or if it's actually a quality lead and you are selling it to me for $20, then I'm questioning your business acumen.