issue
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

issue

Good Morning All,
    Wanted to update everyone that FOX Business is no longer a Trustworthy Source, and cannot be trusted with other peoples files. ill explain

I did submit a file for working capital to FOX this morning,
    15 minutes later the client calls me and emails me this,

"your process must not be confidential. My guy at Fox Business credit reached out and told me that he sees that we are in the market."

They were good , now they are not good anymore, at least we know the expiration date FOX passed away...

Also these guys call themselves friends of ours....

Thanks

Is the file you sent them a renewal?

No, not a renewal, client has no positions currently ,we had submitted the file for funding, they tried to rob us calling the client directly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

Maybe you sent a file they previously funded considering your client "has a guy" at FOX. What are the chances Fox is already debiting out of this clients account and you missed it? For the record I am NOT a fan of FOX but your story doesn't make sense.

my story doesnt make sense ? whats your IQ?

the client did previously get funded by fox, 9 months ago, paid it off , done
    i came along worked the file as a cold caller got in all the stips and sent it out , yes fox was one of the guys i sent it out to,

They have NO right to call the client behind my back telling him he sees that we are in the market." and then telling him he can work out a deal, cutting the very people that brought in the deal....

I can explain to you BUT i cannot understand it for you. got it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

If fox had funded that merchant prior to the submission and had balance with them still and the broker missed it and foxed called then they did nothing wrong since that is there client looking for money and might possibly stack on them. If they had a fox deal that was paid off and never renewed then that new deal should go to the broker that just submitted it. I have had that happened with files here and I had given the file to the broker that just submitted the file since the old rep never stayed on top of the merchant. You have to be fair to everyone the best you can.

not in this case. they were finished , completed , months ago with FOX

what fox did is unethical, and they are deemed untrustworthy..
    if they behave like this they cannot and should not be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by OutboundSales View Post
    my story doesnt make sense ? whats your IQ?

the client did previously get funded by fox, 9 months ago, paid it off , done
    i came along worked the file as a cold caller got in all the stips and sent it out , yes fox was one of the guys i sent it out to,

They have NO right to call the client behind my back telling him he sees that we are in the market." and then telling him he can work out a deal, cutting the very people that brought in the deal....

I can explain to you BUT i cannot understand it for you. got it?
    Ironic how you comment on my IQ then continue to actually explain the story so it makes sense. Good luck bud.

wanted to make sure that even with your IQ being your shoe size
    i still wanted you to be able and understand the whole story, im greatful that it worked.

Good luck Pal!

I have been an ISO with Fox for over 7 years and never had an issue.

I can tell you this.
    i believe you , but remember im speaking the truth and its based on real time activity that took place today...
    in this space its rare to have someone you can fully trust....

Fox did show its true colors, all for the stinkin buck.
    What a way to go!

I can only speak from my extensive experience with Fox. Also know that they also pull as Webfunder and may have been back in the file already. Sometimes I forget and send file to Fox and its declined for being active merchant

Quote Originally Posted by OutboundSales View Post
    I can tell you this.
    i believe you , but remember im speaking the truth and its based on real time activity that took place today...
    in this space its rare to have someone you can fully trust....

Fox did show its true colors, all for the stinkin buck.
    What a way to go!
    Fox has a good reputation all in all with an occasional exception like many others here and there... in this case its ****ty as I and many others have been in your exact same position, but if you knew they were in the deal 9 months ago and re-subbed it to them thats 1000% on you as they already had this clients info and relationship. Lucky for you you can still work it - Fox could have easily responded " Deal Previously Funded in House " as their decline but instead called directly. Next time submit to 3-5 lenders that never funded the merchant before taking the chance of reopening an old funded file for previous funder when you had 10 other lenders that will come with competitively strong #s that can beat anything Fox will offer....

Taylor, Thank you.

Real good advice, sorry you went thru same situation.

Taylor,
    at the end of the day we are discussing what they did wrong!
    Lets begin,
    Fox should have never called the client and try to steal the file. thats number 1
    just because they funded the client previously doesnt mean anything, that deal was completed with fox months ago, they have no connection the the file.

if i didnt bring it in it would not be around

Taylor you write: Deal Previously Funded in House " as their decline but instead called directly. YES! they called the merchant directly not me the broker... thats greezy!

We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

The merchant in question is an existing client of ours with an open balance which was funded long before the file was submitted by your company. According to our records, the merchant's open advance was funded to an account which the merchant seems to have not included with the application you sent them.

The call the merchant received was not an independent solicitation, rather it was a call regarding the merchant's account from one of our customer service agents.

Honest and open relationships with our partners is the cornerstone of our business and you can be rest assured that we do not independently solicit merchants.

We sincerely hope that we can regain your trust and we will have one of our account managers reach out to discuss the specifics.

In general, our account managers are readily available and we hope you feel free to reach out in the future to address any concerns you may have.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS
    You're a Chronic pathological liar and will say anything to save your face,
    no one is impressed by your response,
    we all know the game and we all know the game you played, you're sorry because you got caught with your pants down.... understand?

here is the definition:::
    A pathological liar not only lies frequently, but may feel a compulsion to do so. Pathological liars can't stop lying even when it causes psychological distress, puts them in danger, and creates problems with relationships, work, or other aspects of daily life.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by mmargolin View Post
    We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.

The merchant in question is an existing client of ours with an open balance which was funded long before the file was submitted by your company. According to our records, the merchant's open advance was funded to an account which the merchant seems to have not included with the application you sent them.

The call the merchant received was not an independent solicitation, rather it was a call regarding the merchant's account from one of our customer service agents.

Honest and open relationships with our partners is the cornerstone of our business and you can be rest assured that we do not independently solicit merchants.

We sincerely hope that we can regain your trust and we will have one of our account managers reach out to discuss the specifics.

In general, our account managers are readily available and we hope you feel free to reach out in the future to address any concerns you may have.
    As much as that appears like ChatGPT wrote that response, if true, the broker who submitted this needs to stop thinking that 100% of his deals are "his." I am working a deal that literally got submitted to me through 2 different brokers, one on Friday and one today, for the SAME program.

Wow even with an "IQ matching a shoe size" I was right.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    As much as that appears like ChatGPT wrote that response, if true, the broker who submitted this needs to stop thinking that 100% of his deals are "his." I am working a deal that literally got submitted to me through 2 different brokers, one on Friday and one today, for the SAME program.
    He was on Dailyfunder looking for a job in March. He is probably just newer to the industry. Not that that is an issue at all but I will say I wouldn't just randomly insult people I don't know on a forum full of people you may want to work with in the future.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Oxforddan View Post
    Wow even with an "IQ matching a shoe size" I was right.
    There is a chance that the merchant had another bank account that fox was pulling from in order to get more money without anyone knowing that he had a current advance. I had had plenty of files that tried to hide advances in different accounts. I even had a merchant send a zbl that we confirmed still had a 18k balances. You cant trust 99% of the merchants out there. You should trust your funders first that you have a good relationship with and are not known for back dooring merchants.

Quote Originally Posted by closer129 View Post
    There is a chance that the merchant had another bank account that fox was pulling from in order to get more money without anyone knowing that he had a current advance. I had had plenty of files that tried to hide advances in different accounts. I even had a merchant send a zbl that we confirmed still had a 18k balances. You cant trust 99% of the merchants out there. You should trust your funders first that you have a good relationship with and are not known for back dooring merchants.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

AB funders
    Thank you for speaking the truth!

Im sure you are not liked for telling the truth,
    But,
    Youre admired for speaking the true words .

Thank you, you certainly made my day

oxford, check your facts and let us know the connection!
    youre a great detective we are all very impressed with your jaw jacking abilities.
    the fact is youre a blabber mouth,
    have a good day

YES THERE IS A CHANCE BUT NOT IN THIS CASE..... LETS BE CLEAR