Pirs Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Pirs Capital

Does anyone have a contact number or Sales Rep number for Pirs Capital?

I want to sign up with them as ISO ASAP.

Thanks for the Info.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Pirs Capital

I'm interested as well. Never spoke to Pirs before though they come up on many bank statements.

I heard they were one of those lenders who "over fund" ...
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Was this post just to get their name out there? Because they have a website with a phone number readily available on it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

That was my thinking - I imagine their ISO desk phone has lit up!

That said, they have appeared on statements I've taken in that have multiple fundings, so stacking is clearly not an issue for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

they are equivalent to Pearl, Yellowstone, etc. high risk, high rate, short term deals. We have actually gotten declines from them, the reason for the decline being that they don't do first positions lol.

I was just asking for a contact name and number , this guys take high risk to the next level. How do I know? I have lost merchants to them...

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Pirs Capital

There's many people in a company... Sometimes you don't want just "a rep". A confident referral was requested.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    There's many people in a company... Sometimes you don't want just "a rep". A confident referral was requested.
    Thanks!!

Pirs Capital

Might as well just send them to Pearl if you already have a relationship with them, it's the same company.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

II could be wrong, but I do not think PIRS and Pearl are related, you might want to check that out.

Pirs Capital

They are, was told this by a Pearl agent last year. Also if you check their sites they have the exact same business address.

Pearl and PIRS are 2 completely different companies . They are in same building but are in no way related to each other, different owners, underwriters etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Different floors.

Pirs Capital

A few months ago I tried submitting a deal to Pirs which already had funding from Pearl. The underwriter at Pirs said they couldn't find on Pearl because they had a shared book of business. For clarification I asked if they were the same company which he verified they were. If this has changed then I'd love to know!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFunds View Post
    A few months ago I tried submitting a deal to Pirs which already had funding from Pearl. The underwriter at Pirs said they couldn't find on Pearl because they had a shared book of business. For clarification I asked if they were the same company which he verified they were. If this has changed then I'd love to know!
    We do not do much business with either one anymore, but previously we have funded pirs on top of pearl, and vice versa. And I see them both on statements fairly often . Certain reps from either company are not the most knowledgeable (though some are), to me sounds like they told you incorrect info. The CEO of PIRS told me personally that they were not associated with Pearl about 6 months ago, maybe things have changed since then but I doubt it, as far as I know they are 2 completely different companies.

Pearl and PIRS are not related. Two Separate companies , I believe they are in the same building in wallstreet district NY. There must be a bunch of Offices that do MCA's in the same building.