Fenix capital funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Fenix capital funding

Any thoughts about them?

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

awful company

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Since when did Fenix become awful? They always give competitive offers (2nd position+) and are efficient in their underwriting. They were among the pioneers of the reverse consolidation, too, and have been around a long time.

Fenix is a great company, your loss

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    awful company
    Care to explain why and let everyone know who you are?

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

Poor customer service, easily frauded. They funded a merchant I know for a few advances with no issues (i didnt fund the merchant there). Somehow they funded a business they thought was tied to the merchant which caused the good standing account to put a stop payment in their system. No follow up to the merchant to see whats going on, no emails, no phone calls. Instead they just put a massive judgment on the merchant and the business a few months later.

Merchant would tell me how disrespectful they were during phone calls during the first few advances when trying to renew the merchant. I heard a few of them, its your typical you know what from NY/NJ/Staten Island kind of funder.

Fenix is awesome!!!!!. Very transparent and gives great approvals. I have syndicated with them and funded many Units on our Brokerage side with them and can provide direct merchant testimonials and great feedback from them. Very professional organization there.