Quote Originally Posted by EdwinS View Post
yes, I understand the beauty of the fraud that has been setup by the MCA to shift the blame on the merchant, while they remain some kind of an innocent saints. It is designed so the merchant, who has fallen for the trap, to be the "guilty" one. You obviously did not read my texts above as I already addressed this. This funding call is purposefully/intentionally setup to run this scam by the MCA company. It is designed that if 1) the merchant is a naive fool and falls for the broker advise/directions, then the funding call records it as not saying anything, and so the MCA is "covered", OR 2) if the merchant does slip and say something, the MCA is also covered as they just dump the victim and move on to the next prey.

Yeah, we now know the scam, and how it's setup to protect the MCA and the investors, while shifting the blame somewhere else. That's why it's called a fraud. The fact that you need a recorded funding call with the broker conveniently absent from the call (who is the ONLY person who could have promised the merchant something false), is proof that MCA company is committing fraud. The purpose of the funding call IS to cover the tracks of the MCA fraud. The only guilty entity is the MCA company and the investors hiding behind it for creating this toxic environment.
With all due respect, your looking at this very close minded.

What proof you have that an actual reputable funder is in on this "fraud" you're accusing with no actual validity?