Seeking Feedback from Onyx IQ Users
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Seeking Feedback from Onyx IQ CRM Users

Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently had the opportunity to experience a demonstration of Onyx IQ, a CRM solution that appears to be at the forefront of modern technology. While the demo was impressive, it's often challenging to grasp the full scope of a product's capabilities from a brief showcase.

To that end, I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community in search of first-hand feedback from current Onyx IQ users. My aim is to understand the real-world application and performance of this CRM tool. If you've had experience using Onyx IQ, I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:

User Experience: How intuitive and user-friendly do you find the interface?
    Features and Functionality: Are there specific features that stand out, or any that you feel are lacking?
    Customer Support: How responsive and helpful is the Onyx IQ support team?
    Overall Satisfaction: Would you recommend Onyx IQ to others, and why?
    Your valuable feedback will be instrumental in helping not just me, but also others in our community who might be considering Onyx IQ for their CRM needs.

Thank you in advance for your time and insights. I look forward to reading your experiences and engaging in a productive discussion.

Warm regards,
    Last edited by ihniwtw; 12-21-2023 at 04:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8833

Quote Originally Posted by ihniwtw View Post
    Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently had the opportunity to experience a demonstration of Onyx IQ, a CRM solution that appears to be at the forefront of modern technology. While the demo was impressive, it's often challenging to grasp the full scope of a product's capabilities from a brief showcase.

To that end, I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community in search of first-hand feedback from current Onyx IQ users. My aim is to understand the real-world application and performance of this CRM tool. If you've had experience using Onyx IQ, I would greatly appreciate your insights on the following:

User Experience: How intuitive and user-friendly do you find the interface?
    Features and Functionality: Are there specific features that stand out, or any that you feel are lacking?
    Customer Support: How responsive and helpful is the Onyx IQ support team?
    Overall Satisfaction: Would you recommend Onyx IQ to others, and why?
    Your valuable feedback will be instrumental in helping not just me, but also others in our community who might be considering Onyx IQ for their CRM needs.

Thank you in advance for your time and insights. I look forward to reading your experiences and engaging in a productive discussion.

Warm regards,
    i’ve used in the past- Personally wasn’t crazy about the interface, but the integrations were great.
    Last edited by simonwein12; 12-26-2023 at 12:57 PM.

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

I appreciate your questions about Onyx, as a current user of Onyx, I’m happy to share my experience:

User Experience: The interface is remarkably intuitive, offering a seamless and user-friendly experience. Navigating through the system is straightforward, even for users new to CRM solutions.

Features and Functionality: Onyx IQ excels in its feature set, particularly in decision logic, Plaid, Clear reporting, Credit reporting and Money thumb.

I have to add all of our second parties we use (DL,Clear,Credit or Plaid etc) are all integrated into Onyx.

Customer Support: The support team at Onyx IQ has been consistently responsive and helpful. They address queries promptly and provide effective solutions, contributing positively to the overall user experience.

Overall Satisfaction: I wholeheartedly recommend Onyx IQ. Its robust features, coupled with reliable customer support, make it a valuable CRM solution. The system has significantly streamlined our processes, enhancing overall efficiency.
    Jacob kleinberger
    Simply Funding
    Jacob@simplyfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

Jay is a beast. Glad he made this crm. The guy is an mca and tech guru.

User Experience: How intuitive and user-friendly do you find the interface? - I think that if Apple© were to make a CRM for MCA, it would look like Onyx.
    Features and Functionality: Are there specific features that stand out, or any that you feel are lacking? - The product off the shelf is incredible as is.
    There were some features that we wanted integrated which they were lacking, Jay and his team spent may hours to create many customizations for us to our liking.

Customer Support: How responsive and helpful is the Onyx IQ support team? They are really great and really stand behind their product and answer calls/emails almost instantly.
    Overall Satisfaction: Would you recommend Onyx IQ to others, and why? Yes, for all above reasons.

Do ONYX have a CC Function ?

Daniel Gold
    Paz Funding Source LLC
    310-845-6112
    Dan@PazFundingSource.com

Hello-We are well into our 2nd year using ONYX and we love it. I’ve used several of the industry standard CRMs throughout my almost decade long tenure in the space, and I can honestly say ONYX is the most user friendly. Their customer service team including Jay are quick to respond to any issues that arise. I constantly recommend their software. Hope this helps.
    Dave Shollock
    Samson Funding
    Director of Business Development
    dshollock@samsonfunding.com