Looking for the best lead source
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for the best lead source

i am looking to purchase app data on a spreadsheet not uccs looking to spend a decent amount of money

Quote Originally Posted by samanthafuz View Post
    i am looking to purchase app data on a spreadsheet not uccs looking to spend a decent amount of money
    Don't do it.

These "lead Companies" will burn you.

some are good

I have by far the best leads in the industry for the best price! Give us a try! I’ll even throw in some for free on top for first purchase!

Andrew@arkcapitalfunding.com
    908-208-3593

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by samanthafuz View Post
    Be careful,

Take someones website and go to https://www.godaddy.com/whois see how old the domain is who its registered to.

Make sure the person you're talking to has social media profiles, not just the business but the person.

Also buying leads isn't a silver bullet to success, and there are lots of lead types out there. Buying a list is very generic, make sure the person selling you the data can point to where it came from, you want to spend time on interested prospects, not people who got added to a list.

If you're calling a list make sure you're registered properly for the 10DLC requirement so your text messages and calls get delivered.

I made a post about 10DLC not to long ago if youre not familiar search it.

Good luck. Dont buy leads without recourse, meaning never ever send money where you cant dispute the purchase such as wiring money to someone, or sending via cashapp. A sure fire sign of a fraud is where someone cant or doesn't accept credit cards, if the card processors wont work with them neither should you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by ArkCapitalFunding View Post
    I have by far the best leads in the industry for the best price! Give us a try! I’ll even throw in some for free on top for first purchase!

Actually Ark, the best leads in the industry TITLE goes to

www.dumbleads.com

for many obvious reasons that I can't believe you missed, but I won't go into it now, but no worries, keep your pants on, I'm sure next year you'll be able to make tryouts again and compete for third place.

Samantha girl, call me sis. Our leads are 100% real.... and they're spectacular. And if you're too young to get that reference, then you REALLY need to call us.

(816) 205-8268
    info@dumbleads.com