No Credit Check
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

No Credit Check

Does anybody have a funder they would recommend who doesn't consider credit? I've heard this boasted before, but not sure if it's a real thing. I want to know if there's anywhere I could/should be sending these files with healthy revenue and balances but terrible sub 550 credit. I don't want to hear from any funders directly just recommendations from brokers please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Elevate is the only one I know that doesnt.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

I funded a file with credit that low with Quikstone.
    Elevate doesn't check credit, but they will check background, and often a 550 FICO comes with baggage.
    Merchant Cash Group also doesn't check credit

All of these are first position only.

Banned Reputation points: 10

At Pinnacle we do not look at credit, i believe we have funded a deal with you already too.

Quote Originally Posted by PINNACLEADVANCE View Post
    At Pinnacle we do not look at credit, i believe we have funded a deal with you already too.
    1. Read the post clearly next time. I specifically asked for recommendations from my broker brothers not funders. I even said please.
    2. I don't like your guidelines, 40 day deals are fine for defaulters, but that's not what I'm looking for.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    1. Read the post clearly next time. I specifically asked for recommendations from my broker brothers not funders. I even said please.
    2. I don't like your guidelines, 40 day deals are fine for defaulters, but that's not what I'm looking for.
    Chances are they defaulted on something if they have sub 550 credit. There's a reason credit is a factor in underwriting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Capybara Capital can fund deals with 525+..
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    Chances are they defaulted on something if they have sub 550 credit. There's a reason credit is a factor in underwriting.
    Of course there's a reason that credit is a factor in underwriting. The purpose of this post was to see if there were any funders who don't consider credit because I've heard of people saying this.

Yes if they have sub 550 credit then the majority of people who have loaned them money regret it because there's a group of folks that didn't get paid back. I was speaking specifically to non MCA default deals with good balances good rev/cashflow and poor credit.

Quote Originally Posted by MCA-VET View Post
    Capybara Capital can fund deals with 525+..
    I even said please.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Of course there's a reason that credit is a factor in underwriting. The purpose of this post was to see if there were any funders who don't consider credit because I've heard of people saying this.

Yes if they have sub 550 credit then the majority of people who have loaned them money regret it because there's a group of folks that didn't get paid back. I was speaking specifically to non MCA default deals with good balances good rev/cashflow and poor credit.
    If you have sub 550 credit, you're most likely late on mortgage, have high cc debt or missed payments. Why would a funder want to fund someone if they can't even keep thier personal finances in check?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    If you have sub 550 credit, you're most likely late on mortgage, have high cc debt or missed payments. Why would a funder want to fund someone if they can't even keep thier personal finances in check?
    I'm not sure why you're asking me that question. I agree that these type of credit challenges increase the risk of a deal really dramatically. I have heard of people not considering credit in the past and wanted to see what others experience with this was. It sounds like Micah has some experience and has been able to get some deals similar to this done in the past with the 3 funders that he mentioned. You would have to reach out to one of them and see why they fund deals like this.

Banned Reputation points: 10

1. You are looking for a funder that does not consider credit, I AM A FUNDER WHO DOES NOT CONSIDER CREDIT
    2. If you send a default file you will recieve a default deal, if you send a good deal you will receive a good offer.

Quote Originally Posted by PINNACLEADVANCE View Post
    1. You are looking for a funder that does not consider credit, I AM A FUNDER WHO DOES NOT CONSIDER CREDIT
    2. If you send a default file you will recieve a default deal, if you send a good deal you will receive a good offer.
    I specifically asked for recommendations from other brokers for funders they like that don't consider credit. So you saying I AM A FUNDER in all caps is proving my point. I was unhappy with your underwriting guidelines on non-default deals. It is what it is, if your guidelines are working for you then that's all that matters. I'm not sending you anymore paper.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

I specifically asked for recommendations from other brokers for funders they like that don't consider credit. So you saying I AM A FUNDER in all caps is proving my point. I was unhappy with your underwriting guidelines on non-default deals. It is what it is, if your guidelines are working for you then that's all that matters. I'm not sending you anymore paper.
    Pretty understandable to want referrals from other brokers that have first hand experiences. It's just hard to do that on this forum without a bunch of people spamming you to send files their way. All of us funders think we're the best at doing what we do. But brokers will decide that.

Quote Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
    Pretty understandable to want referrals from other brokers that have first hand experiences. It's just hard to do that on this forum without a bunch of people spamming you to send files their way. All of us funders think we're the best at doing what we do. But brokers will decide that.
    You're right, it is hard, but it shouldn't be. You found a way to interact with the post without soliciting for business. For me personally i'm 10x more likely to sign up with someone who does something like this over a longer period of time adding value or just interacting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14752

Does anybody have a funder they would recommend who doesn't consider credit? I've heard this boasted before, but not sure if it's a real thing. I want to know if there's anywhere I could/should be sending these files with healthy revenue and balances but terrible sub 550 credit. I don't want to hear from any funders directly just recommendations from brokers please.
    Elevate

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

East shore as well

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We check credit but don't make our decision based on score. We have several merchants on the books and paying well with scores in the 400's.
    We fund based on the credit card processing sales of the business.

Soft Offers:
    Signed application
    Two most recent business bank statements
    Most recent 6 months of credit card processing statements (4 months if new business)
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005