Miami Wolf Of Funding - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    If you've been around since second source funding, you'd know TCB is a Ms.

Including 3 of the most negative associations possible to the industry is where you ****ed up.

Par???? Wolf of Wallstreet??? PSF????

I'm sure you're also selling LOC?

My guy I've been around since Yellowstone was a funder, not a TV show. Rapid was doing CC splits with 0 UCC finings, BFS was around, and Marcus was at Mantis

I apologize for not knowing MS confidents gender... as if that relevant at all. Man, Woman, Wolf, Dog, Lion, Whatever the F someone is. They invited to dial.

Negative? BROKERS LOVED PARR! They paid so much commission without CLAWBACK for a good amount of time.

Wolf of Wall Street is a great movie... IDK how that can be a negative reference we don't scam stocks, we fund 49% interest loans. Just so you know...

PSF--- If you aren't taking money for your time as a broker might as well go work at Mcdonalds. Of course I take a normal amount and only with my funders that allow me too.

Your talking like you been around since 2018 WOW! Next thing you know your gonna tell me you were funding before COJ got banned.

Mr NightMare...... Your name says it all... stick to stacking last chance funding -- if you want i can refer you to a good debt collection company.

Nightmare Debt Collector.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Wolf of Wall Street is definitely a great movie.

Your time in this space doesn’t show the knowledge you should have gained in writing your replies. I.e. 49% interest loans.

It’s not a F-ing loan. The interest is not 49%. If you were training me I’d end up being the reason why everyone in this industry is F-ked

I’ve been serving MCA since 2013. I’m very familiar with the OGs of this industry and the meathead mentality that hasn’t innovated since the blackberry. I digress.

Show me your website and I’ll show you if you’ll still be around another year. It’s not where you came from it’s the direction you’re going

I just got yelled at by older meathead… yes, blackberry is great and there’s nothing wrong with them but you can’t just be disgruntled about technology and refuse to move on and get offended!

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capital F View Post
    I apologize for not knowing MS confidents gender... as if that relevant at all. Man, Woman, Wolf, Dog, Lion, Whatever the F someone is. They invited to dial.

Negative? BROKERS LOVED PARR! They paid so much commission without CLAWBACK for a good amount of time.

Wolf of Wall Street is a great movie... IDK how that can be a negative reference we don't scam stocks, we fund 49% interest loans. Just so you know...

PSF--- If you aren't taking money for your time as a broker might as well go work at Mcdonalds. Of course I take a normal amount and only with my funders that allow me too.

Your talking like you been around since 2018 WOW! Next thing you know your gonna tell me you were funding before COJ got banned.

Mr NightMare...... Your name says it all... stick to stacking last chance funding -- if you want i can refer you to a good debt collection company.

Nightmare Debt Collector.
    You cute,

Let me hit you with some facts...… but first a sip of my colada...…

Par funding obtain investment money illegally and is still in receivership. They were far from legit. So to use them in a pitch to lure reps is the dumbest thing possible.

49% interest loans...….. Bro, I'm sure that's how you sell it to the 350 Leads you dial by hand.

If you expect a PSF just for submitting a file and not doing dick, keep hitting the perico. If you do it right, it's fine. But only to a certain degree.

It's not your concern who I'm with. Your concern should be if I end up with your file on my desk. I am the guy that can give it to you straight, or be your nightmare if I catch you doing something wrong. I've seen all that tactics, all of them! I have no shame calling you out on it if I catch you. I'll tell the Merchant its all a lie and I will for sure will make it the last time you try it again on a deal I receive.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    You cute,

Let me hit you with some facts...… but first a sip of my colada...…

Par funding obtain investment money illegally and is still in receivership. They were far from legit. So to use them in a pitch to lure reps is the dumbest thing possible.

49% interest loans...….. Bro, I'm sure that's how you sell it to the 350 Leads you dial by hand.

If you expect a PSF just for submitting a file and not doing dick, keep hitting the perico. If you do it right, it's fine. But only to a certain degree.

It's not your concern who I'm with. Your concern should be if I end up with your file on my desk. I am the guy that can give it to you straight, or be your nightmare if I catch you doing something wrong. I've seen all that tactics, all of them! I have no shame calling you out on it if I catch you. I'll tell the Merchant its all a lie and I will for sure will make it the last time you try it again on a deal I receive.
    Mr. NanoFlex

When you're done sipping your colada from Mr. John Brauns Golden Vercase loafers... (and by the way hate it or not he is a freaking legend)

I am sure my files do not come across your desk, which is in your mother's basement.

Let me hit you back with some facts: A PSF is only charged after a deal is funded. I tell my funders straight up everything about the deal so we don't have an I threaten you, you threaten me situation like we had with Marcus and Peak Solutions on this Daily Funder in 2019.

That being said I pity any broker working with you, and they should come find a job with MIAMI WOLF OF WALL STREET AWOOO, AWOOOO, AWOOOO!

What he said. I’m just here.

I’m for the Merchant and logic. Money comes when you focus on actual reason for the product that exists. Money goes when you try to outsmart people and prey on vulnerability. Whether it’s within the industry or direct to merchant - I’m just here to snap people out of it for a second until they realize. Whenever that will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    I just got yelled at by older meathead… yes, blackberry is great and there’s nothing wrong with them but you can’t just be disgruntled about technology and refuse to move on and get offended!
    Confident Broker, I like you!

It is a purchase of future receivables I just broke it down without a whole explanation. Also, my training programs are phenomenal

Also, the website does not determine if you will be around or not.... But hey show me yours ill show you mine!

Trust me when all these systems are going to crap now, Texting, emailing, the old-school meatball smile and dial works.

Im still funding fat. Its all about helping clients and having good relationships.

Retract. The end is near after reading that but I refuse to let that be the example of who is hiring and reaching out to our small business American people out there. 😂

Also… please don’t assume and point associations with anyone. It doesn’t end well.
    Last edited by TheConfidentBroker; 12-13-2023 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Edit

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

That being said I pity any broker working with you, and they should come find a job with MIAMI WOLF OF WALL STREET AWOOO, AWOOOO, AWOOOO!
    You'd be surprised, those that know me, love me.

I'm sure your files don't come across my desk, you're not in our league.

Don't have a basement, but cute comeback using the mom card. Chatgpt help you out there?

I mean c'mon, you need better role models you can look up to since no one at home did that for you.

BTW I'm living it up in FL way before you, difference is I'm from here. You're probably a NY reject that got tired of sitting on Mayor Francis lap because you lost your money in Miami coin.

La tuya por si acaso.

Dale.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Member Reputation points: 43

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

Today is my first day back after 2 yeasr and nothing has changed

Senior Member Reputation points: 22201

Well not nothing!
    Marcus Clapman
    Capybara Capital
    marcus@capybarausa.com
    www.capybarausa.com
    646-708-5986 (Text Friendly!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

What's up, guys?

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Funding Wednesday! I hope your funding is like CRACK in the 80's!

For anyone who is in the MIAMI area and looking to make a serious bang in the industry. We are now hiring reps.

If you are worried about commission percentage go elsewhere. If you are worried about leads go elsewhere. If you are not ready to sit and dial 350 numbers daily. We aren't made to conceive financial babies together.

If you ARE looking to make a legit $25,000 a month after 4-5 months of true hustle and get trained by REAL OGS that do not scam, or BS merchants. That works to have good relationships with funders over the last 8 years.

Well drop me your number, and I will call you to see if you are ready to be a WOLF. Or are you just the boy who cried 1.49 and didn't even get a PSF for yourself?

We taking it back to 2019. PARR FUNDING style. Not in SCAMS but IN COMMISSIONS RECEIVED!

WHOA ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2019?!?!!!? PARR STYLE YOU SAY!?!??!

To all applicants: that means you you can expect to be charged with RICO and expect a FCC & SEC investigation.

Go get em, killer.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter