Miami Wolf Of Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    You cute,

Let me hit you with some facts...… but first a sip of my colada...…

Par funding obtain investment money illegally and is still in receivership. They were far from legit. So to use them in a pitch to lure reps is the dumbest thing possible.

49% interest loans...….. Bro, I'm sure that's how you sell it to the 350 Leads you dial by hand.

If you expect a PSF just for submitting a file and not doing dick, keep hitting the perico. If you do it right, it's fine. But only to a certain degree.

It's not your concern who I'm with. Your concern should be if I end up with your file on my desk. I am the guy that can give it to you straight, or be your nightmare if I catch you doing something wrong. I've seen all that tactics, all of them! I have no shame calling you out on it if I catch you. I'll tell the Merchant its all a lie and I will for sure will make it the last time you try it again on a deal I receive.
    Mr. NanoFlex

When you're done sipping your colada from Mr. John Brauns Golden Vercase loafers... (and by the way hate it or not he is a freaking legend)

I am sure my files do not come across your desk, which is in your mother's basement.

Let me hit you back with some facts: A PSF is only charged after a deal is funded. I tell my funders straight up everything about the deal so we don't have an I threaten you, you threaten me situation like we had with Marcus and Peak Solutions on this Daily Funder in 2019.

That being said I pity any broker working with you, and they should come find a job with MIAMI WOLF OF WALL STREET AWOOO, AWOOOO, AWOOOO!

Senior Member Reputation points: 69097 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Retract. The end is near after reading that but I refuse to let that be the example of who is hiring and reaching out to our small business American people out there. 😂

Also… please don’t assume and point associations with anyone. It doesn’t end well.
    Last edited by TheConfidentBroker; 12-13-2023 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Edit

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capital F View Post
    That being said I pity any broker working with you, and they should come find a job with MIAMI WOLF OF WALL STREET AWOOO, AWOOOO, AWOOOO!
    You'd be surprised, those that know me, love me.

I'm sure your files don't come across my desk, you're not in our league.

Don't have a basement, but cute comeback using the mom card. Chatgpt help you out there?

I mean c'mon, you need better role models you can look up to since no one at home did that for you.

BTW I'm living it up in FL way before you, difference is I'm from here. You're probably a NY reject that got tired of sitting on Mayor Francis lap because you lost your money in Miami coin.

La tuya por si acaso.

Dale.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based