Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
Screw the pen... let me see your website, email intro, application, and lead automation.

Sell me before I sell for you.

If you are in sales and you can close a door, the most important thing is representation and believing in the product you provide. If you can sell, selling yourself is easy and the only way you have survived thus far (congrats!) but most of the people who can sell/close in this space have ran into walls with unstable companies and shaky foundations. Those who can sell know the % they should earn, they know how to retain their clients/merchants and they know how to sniff out vulnerability.
My guy, I've been here since Second Source Funding...

If you happen to know what that is. Cash Advance aint hard. What is hard is working consistently to achieve your dreams. Also, we are all just some warm Jewish men making money to provide Charity. When you have G-d you don't need a sales script.

I have millions of leads, Auto Emailing systems, and Texting systems have been rough the past 6 months but we're going to figure it out. We have 150 Websites. You Do not need to see them to make money. EVERY MCA website is quite similar.

But your invited to come dial and see for your self Mr. Confident.