Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
You cute,

Let me hit you with some facts...… but first a sip of my colada...…

Par funding obtain investment money illegally and is still in receivership. They were far from legit. So to use them in a pitch to lure reps is the dumbest thing possible.

49% interest loans...….. Bro, I'm sure that's how you sell it to the 350 Leads you dial by hand.

If you expect a PSF just for submitting a file and not doing dick, keep hitting the perico. If you do it right, it's fine. But only to a certain degree.

It's not your concern who I'm with. Your concern should be if I end up with your file on my desk. I am the guy that can give it to you straight, or be your nightmare if I catch you doing something wrong. I've seen all that tactics, all of them! I have no shame calling you out on it if I catch you. I'll tell the Merchant its all a lie and I will for sure will make it the last time you try it again on a deal I receive.
Mr. NanoFlex

When you're done sipping your colada from Mr. John Brauns Golden Vercase loafers... (and by the way hate it or not he is a freaking legend)

I am sure my files do not come across your desk, which is in your mother's basement.

Let me hit you back with some facts: A PSF is only charged after a deal is funded. I tell my funders straight up everything about the deal so we don't have an I threaten you, you threaten me situation like we had with Marcus and Peak Solutions on this Daily Funder in 2019.

That being said I pity any broker working with you, and they should come find a job with MIAMI WOLF OF WALL STREET AWOOO, AWOOOO, AWOOOO!