Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
Definitely not a dormant ISO. I have a book with you so dont need / want retaliation for speaking the truth. You guys give good offers, your processes suck and if you want to be totally honest lets not pretend it doesnt. As you said you run a small shop, thats always been the go to reason for the inefficiencies.

No clawbacks are new, Ive funded with you multiple times this year and you most def had 1-2 clawbacked which I had no issues paying back, so thats good to know now.

Its not you Joe, its the admins of the shop. Tell them to get it together, you could do so much more.

That being said, you most certainly have NEVER paid me in 1 week from funding, always 2-3 weeks.
I don't think I've clawed back anyone this year but given the tone I know who you are now lol

Double edge sword with the speed here, I've rushed and have gotten burned, nature of the business, stay out of the kitchen type of thing.

I am open to criticism, let's keep working together and make it a better place for both of us to enjoy what we do.