Have you or a loved one been cut off recently?? You may be eligible.....
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Have you or a loved one been cut off recently?? You may be eligible.....

In the face of heightened regulatory scrutiny, many brokers and ISOs have fallen victim to non-compliance, their files terminated, and their livelihoods jeopardized. We understand the complexities of compliance and the challenges it presents.

We believe that the relationship between Business Capital Providers Inc. and our brokers and ISOs extends far beyond mere transactions. We are partners in growth, united by a shared commitment to empowering businesses and shaping the future of the MCA industry.

Our boutique-style approach allows us to provide personalized attention, tailoring our services to your specific needs and goals. We don't just process files; we invest in your success, providing you with the tools, training, and unwavering support you need to reach new heights.

My commitment to excellence extends beyond industry knowledge. A leader who values collaborations and fosters a culture of mutual respect. With me at the helm, you can navigate the complexities of the MCA industry with confidence.

Embrace the Future with Unwavering Optimism

Joe@bcproviders.com
    954-364-7846
    917-470-0511
    Hollywood FL - Bcproviders.com

Member Reputation points: 43

Beautifully said!

Thank you!

200 days - 9.5-10-month terms

12% commission

20k - 200k approvals

Daily and weekly payments available

Full points on renewals

Exclusivity on your submissions - If you funded it with me, we continue to pay you!

1.43-1.46 rates

No Cali - No Transportation

I may consider paying off positions.

#AskforJoe 954-364-7846

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by BCP2501 View Post
    200 days - 9.5-10-month terms

12% commission

20k - 200k approvals

Daily and weekly payments available

Full points on renewals

Exclusivity on your submissions - If you funded it with me, we continue to pay you!

1.43-1.46 rates

No Cali - No Transportation

I may consider paying off positions.

#AskforJoe 954-364-7846
    2 weeks + for commissions and feels even longer for approvals or get deals funded. Wish you guys would get it together, you have the potential.

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    2 weeks + for commissions and feels even longer for approvals or get deals funded. Wish you guys would get it together, you have the potential.
    Unfortunately, you have yet to disclose to me who you are and what company you represent, I have messaged you to call me, you are probably a dormant iso, commissions are sent within a week if there are issues with payments I will most definitely hold the commission, you know what the best part of that is? NO CLAWBACKS.

Help me help you.

As far as approvals, if your deals don't meet the requirements, you won't get an offer and if you submit once every few months you cannot expect priority.

I run a small firm, strong and direct. Why don't you hop on a call with me and reveal yourself, I've been asking you to do it for years now.

I appreciate the potential part

917-470-0511 my cell

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by BCP2501 View Post
    Unfortunately, you have yet to disclose to me who you are and what company you represent, I have messaged you to call me, you are probably a dormant iso, commissions are sent within a week if there are issues with payments I will most definitely hold the commission, you know what the best part of that is? NO CLAWBACKS.

Help me help you.

As far as approvals, if your deals don't meet the requirements, you won't get an offer and if you submit once every few months you cannot expect priority.

I run a small firm, strong and direct. Why don't you hop on a call with me and reveal yourself, I've been asking you to do it for years now.
    Definitely not a dormant ISO. I have a book with you so dont need / want retaliation for speaking the truth. You guys give good offers, your processes suck and if you want to be totally honest lets not pretend it doesnt. As you said you run a small shop, thats always been the go to reason for the inefficiencies.

No clawbacks are new, Ive funded with you multiple times this year and you most def had 1-2 clawbacked which I had no issues paying back, so thats good to know now.

Its not you Joe, its the admins of the shop. Tell them to get it together, you could do so much more.

That being said, you most certainly have NEVER paid me in 1 week from funding, always 2-3 weeks.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Definitely not a dormant ISO. I have a book with you so dont need / want retaliation for speaking the truth. You guys give good offers, your processes suck and if you want to be totally honest lets not pretend it doesnt. As you said you run a small shop, thats always been the go to reason for the inefficiencies.

No clawbacks are new, Ive funded with you multiple times this year and you most def had 1-2 clawbacked which I had no issues paying back, so thats good to know now.

Its not you Joe, its the admins of the shop. Tell them to get it together, you could do so much more.

That being said, you most certainly have NEVER paid me in 1 week from funding, always 2-3 weeks.
    I don't think I've clawed back anyone this year but given the tone I know who you are now lol

Double edge sword with the speed here, I've rushed and have gotten burned, nature of the business, stay out of the kitchen type of thing.

I am open to criticism, let's keep working together and make it a better place for both of us to enjoy what we do.