I have 10 years of experience in the MCA field. I stepped away during the pandemic.

A dear friend of mine recently launched a brand new funding shop. She shared her vision with me, and it woke me up out of retirement! I'm helping build relationships from the ground up, so it is a great time to jump in and let us know what you're looking for in a lender.

We've invested a lot into automation and streamlining the submission/funding process.
We are looking to cultivate just a few solid relationships with brokers. Once we have 3 or 4 established, we will be adding everyone else to a wait list. To ensure speedy underwriting times, and obliterate the shady 'backdoor'.

Our company is built based on transparency.

We do NOT have a sales team. This lender is a small team of women who by nature are underwriters and business bankers. We are infusing the MCA space with a new energy of longevity and renewals. That's our bread & butter.

For the first couple of months, we are maxed out at 50K and out to 10 months.

Once we get comfortable, we have the capacity to fund up to 250k, up to 2 years.

Our industry list is pretty standard. We do make exceptions for the usual restricted industries like car dealerships and construction. But we would love your restaurants and retail shops!

Feel free to PM me with more information about your shop, target audience, and how we can fund these deals together!

BCA Capital Partners LLC
100 Oceanside Dr Nashville TN 37204
1-888-918-1073
friends@bca247.com
www.bca247.com