Dash Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Dash Advance

Anyone have experience with those guys? Are they legit, or just another broker?

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

I assume legit but don't take my word for it. Seems like the Alpine marketing structure. Get investor money, hire a bunch of iso reps to make instagram accounts etc. Doubt a broker would do that. My 2 cents.

I work with Alex at Dash. Easy to work with and commission got paid.

Talking about the Bluevine list, they are on it,

Member Reputation points: 775

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Talking about the Bluevine list, they are on it,
    hey , I hope all is well - my name is Alex and I am one of the managing partners at Dash Advance LLC !

I was reading this thread and am pleased to see that Dash Advance has reached the publics eye as we have only been operating for a little less then a month !

I would like to reply to this thread and thank you and to also let you know that Dash Advance is strictly an in house lender and has no affiliation with Bluevine nor have we ever done business with them

I have however asked to see the list today and got it forwarded to me by a gentlemen in the MCA whats app group chat , hope this can clear things up - Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing

what the future holds !

Alex Rossenberg
    Dash Advance LLC - Managing Partner
    Alex@DashAdvanceLLC.Com
    929-549-8305

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Quote Originally Posted by AlexRossen View Post
    hey , I hope all is well - my name is Alex and I am one of the managing partners at Dash Advance LLC !

I was reading this thread and am pleased to see that Dash Advance has reached the publics eye as we have only been operating for a little less then a month !

I would like to reply to this thread and thank you and to also let you know that Dash Advance is strictly an in house lender and has no affiliation with Bluevine nor have we ever done business with them

I have however asked to see the list today and got it forwarded to me by a gentlemen in the MCA whats app group chat , hope this can clear things up - Thank you and I'm looking forward to seeing

what the future holds !

Alex Rossenberg
    Alex@DashAdvanceLLC.Com
    929-549-8305
    What do you hope this post cleared up? Someone is saying you were on the list. You didn't directly deny being on the list, but said you have never done business with bluevine. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    What do you hope this post cleared up? Someone is saying you were on the list. You didn't directly deny being on the list, but said you have never done business with bluevine. Am I missing something?
    please show me the list and where you see my email , as I have the same list and do not see my email on it .

Again , we have never worked with Blue Vine so there is no way our email would be on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    To his credit, it is a different website.

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    To his credit, it is a different website.
    thank you , regardless I appreciate you trying to look out for the community - glad I was able to clear up the confusion !

what the future holds !

Alex Rossenberg
    Alex@DashAdvanceLLC.Com
    929-549-8305
    Alex or DJ Akay?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

please show me the list and where you see my email , as I have the same list and do not see my email on it .

Again , we have never worked with Blue Vine so there is no way our email would be on the list.
    I don't have the list, I also didn't accuse you of being on the list somebody else did. I just felt your post was unclear.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Thank you all for your input, you especially, Alex. Good luck to you guys out there.