Cherry SMS
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cherry SMS

Hello,

After Entrance went down, what do you think Cherry SMS or any other platforms will support financial services?

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 70961

Quote Originally Posted by Titokolos View Post
    Hello,

After Entrance went down, what do you think Cherry SMS or any other platforms will support financial services?

Thank you
    From what I understand so far, it is not that financial services are prohibited but restricted. I believe that Entrance cut their losses before it became an issue so they don't run into an issue when their clients don't follow proper protocols. Everybody phone service company has to follow the rules and prohibit certain practices and wording through their SMS service. However, finding a company that will answer their customer service phone and guide you through what is prohibited and what is not is the key. IMHO

Senior Member Reputation points: 23755

Quote Originally Posted by Titokolos View Post
    Hello,

Thank you

They are a giant scam as per you

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...l=1#post182053

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by goatfunding View Post
    lol
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 65649 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

IT'S THE PHONE CARRIERS cracking down on the SMS Platforms. The Financial Services Industry has abused SMS so bad that the carriers are stopping each one by one from allowing non "opt in" text campaigns.

You can't just hop on to the next geniuses.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

SMS Cherry still provides for financial services.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

If anyone is looking for an SMS platform, I do know one or two that are more amiable to the business funding industry.

Industry wide, financial marketing is getting blacklisted, but there are always certain cowboys...

(816) 205-8268
    info@dumbleads.com

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    If anyone is looking for an SMS platform, I do know one or two that are more amiable to the business funding industry.

Industry wide, financial marketing is getting blacklisted, but there are always certain cowboys...

(816) 205-8268
    info@dumbleads.com
    And who are those 2........

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by Loading View Post
    And who are those 2........
    I'm partial to Salesmsg.com but you should look to work with anyone on the list here that is a participating CSP https://www.campaignregistry.com/

Familiarize yourself with these best practices https://api.ctia.org/wp-content/uplo...ices-FINAL.pdf

Then reach out to someone when you're following these practices. You need to be a good actor, no SMS platform is going to rick being blocked by the carriers over a handful of clients they would rather drop the client so make sure you're following those rules before you try to use their service

With that said you dont have to only message leads you get an optin for but you should message data that will yield looooowwww compliant levels, this will be the biggest challenge for most, good data with low complaint levels will keep you alive on SMS.

I am one of them. DM me for more info.

We offer "Mr.Clean" credits which will tell you who's landline, cell, DNC and litigators.