Interesting read here.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 14657

https://archive.is/

For non subscriptions paste URL

I wonder how long it takes for him to become a syndication partner. This guy is a joke!

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

It made it onto MSNBC now. Apparently the DOJ was doing research into predatory lending, and they were convinced that Jon was going to flip on other MCA funders! Thanks to Trump, the wind is out of the sales of the DOJ and 3 years of no progress on investigating fraud in lending has led us to the Legos, Image, FBI Capital and Eagle Eye Advances of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    It made it onto MSNBC now. Apparently the DOJ was doing research into predatory lending, and they were convinced that Jon was going to flip on other MCA funders! Thanks to Trump, the wind is out of the sales of the DOJ and 3 years of no progress on investigating fraud in lending has led us to the Legos, Image, FBI Capital and Eagle Eye Advances of the country.
    Your the cash advance police lol what about when you take money from merchants AS A REWARDMicha get a life and move on

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

Quote Originally Posted by VEG View Post
    Your the cash advance police lol what about when you take money from merchants AS A REWARDMicha get a life and move on

I'd do it with more humor, but my sense of humor isn't good enough, so I let ChatGPT respond:
    Oh, dearest friend, your concern for my financial endeavors is truly heartwarming! Rest assured, I've not only gotten a life but have also mastered the art of thriving in this capitalist wonderland. As for those rewards from merchants, well, who knew being appreciated for excellent services could be so scandalous? But fear not, my life is moving forward at the speed of a well-invested stock, and I'll make sure to send you a postcard from the land of prosperity. Cheers to capitalism, where even my sense of humor appreciates in value!
    (end ChatGPT)

Here's my take:
    Let's be the MCA police: VEG is a double agent! Before this one, 9/13 of his posts on DF are about the scams of Eco Funding, Everyday Funding, Instafund, HybridPremier Financial Holdings / Bluestone Capital Group LLC all being scams, and now he's telling me I'm the MCA police?

This logic is also one of the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You're telling me that any time you purchase goods or services from someone that that person is "taking a reward" as if it's a bad thing? Rephrase that. Capitalism is when you get paid a reward for offering a service or providing goods.

Yes, we should ALL be MCA police. If someone is committing FRAUD and STEALING from hard working people, it's illegal, dangerous to your family, and chillul Hashem that only meesa is mechaper.
    Last edited by abfunders; 12-04-2023 at 08:27 AM.