Getting spamed on SMS
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Getting spamed on SMS

Seems like everyone is dealing with the spam issue with SMS in this industry lately. How is everyone combating it? Are you guys looking at different ways to bring files in?
    Even with being approved with the 10DLC looks like most of of the traffic is going into spam. Anyone found any ways around this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Quote Originally Posted by albertmalah View Post
    Seems like everyone is dealing with the spam issue with SMS in this industry lately. How is everyone combating it? Are you guys looking at different ways to bring files in?
    Even with being approved with the 10DLC looks like most of of the traffic is going into spam. Anyone found any ways around this?
    Are you talking about sms blasts for marketing or texting for follow up and chasing apps?

SMS Blasts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by albertmalah View Post

I made a post not too long ago on some points to do to improve the chances.

A big one is working with the right SMS platforms. I would only work with one that is on the list of companies dealing directly with the carriers for 10dlc compliance. This is the governing body to 10DLC https://www.campaignregistry.com/

- Work with the right sender
    - Use clean data you wont get complaints on
    - Honor opt out requests

Be a good actor and it wont get worse, if as sales people and telemarketers we abuse our prospects government will regulate you.

If you wouldnt let your mom be a lead in your sales process then you need to change it till you would.

Thank you for this. I see over 100 partners on the site. Which ones do you suggest and which would be the most similar to EntranceGRP?

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    I made a post not too long ago on some points to do to improve the chances.

A big one is working with the right SMS platforms. I would only work with one that is on the list of companies dealing directly with the carriers for 10dlc compliance. This is the governing body to 10DLC https://www.campaignregistry.com/

- Work with the right sender
    - Use clean data you wont get complaints on
    - Honor opt out requests

Be a good actor and it wont get worse, if as sales people and telemarketers we abuse our prospects government will regulate you.

If you wouldnt let your mom be a lead in your sales process then you need to change it till you would.
    Thank you for this. I see over 100 partners on the site. Which ones do you suggest and which would be the most similar to EntranceGRP?