Seeking another UCC list provider
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Currently using Meridian lists to purchase UCC lists. Cant complain about them but wondering if there are other list providers out there that have more UCC data? Anyone used meridian and switched to another company that you are happier with?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

I'm shocked folks are still calling UCC's. Everyone tells me these people are furious about getting 50 calls a day because they bought a motorcycle 3 years ago. I've been in the direct marketing world for a long time and I've never come across a more pissed off number to dial. I could see having some new reps call them for the first week to see if they have the stomach for this business.

There are plenty of other roads less traveled to find business owners that need financing like Conventional Loan Turn-Downs and Maxed-Out Business Credit Lines.
    Last edited by Lenders.Marketing; 01-08-2015 at 07:02 PM.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867
    Fax Number (818) 925-9686

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:
    http://www.lendersmarketing.com/busi...-triggers.html

Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

If your going to spend any money on leads spend the money with Nick Stough !!!
    nstough@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (818) 324-3513
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867

His "trigger" leads are the real deal !!!

I got in contact with him on this forum and am glad I did. Great guy very, straight to the point and walks the walk.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Bank are you a paid spokesman?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

I do not work with Nick or for Nick. I'm a relatively new ISO that had a rough time getting my hands on some Glenn Gary's but then I found the right source !!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Forgive me but I doubt your story. They don't give Glenn Gary's to new Isos...

Leads are for closers

Quote Originally Posted by Bank View Post
    I do not work with Nick or for Nick. I'm a relatively new ISO that had a rough time getting my hands on some Glenn Gary's but then I found the right source !!!

Banned Reputation points: 10

I don't have experience with UCC's at all, but I would have to assume that they are a needle in the haystack, in terms of success. Who wants to dial for a week and hear NO every time you call.

I have a ton of experience on both sides of this. I have closed the deals and provided leads. I have double opt-in leads from small business owners that actually have expressed interest in loan for their small business. I have fresh data and dated data. Dated leads range from $.20 to $8 per lead. Fresh, real-time leads are $25.00.

If your interested, email me at leads4cashadvance@gmail.com

Good Luck, nonetheless

Dave

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Avoid the beat up data from all those resellers who sell the same data set over and over again. If you want good data that will perform good buy from the best.
    Last edited by Rob Buchanan; 01-09-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Interesting. Where would I get data on businesses with maxed out line of credits?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Interesting. Where would I get data on businesses with maxed out line of credits?
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:

Banned Reputation points: 10

Great Point Rob

Exactly Rob!!

I don't doubt that you have quality leads, but don't pretend that you are the only source. I have been in the business on both sides. I have closed my own leads and placed the deals for funding. I know leads inside and out, and with the system we use, we simply find business owners seeking funding that have CC receipts. Combined with sub-par credit and youve got a perfect scenario for a Cash Advance.

The most successful lenders in the game buy leads from multiple sources; in fact, that buy as many as they can!

If you're seeking Cash Advance leads, email me, or call.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Avoid the beat up data from all those resellers who sell the same data set over and over again. If you want good data that will perform good buy from the best.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

pm i can recommended a good provider ...

Member Reputation points: 12

Quote Originally Posted by alexsmf View Post
    currently using meridian lists to purchase ucc lists. Cant complain about them but wondering if there are other list providers out there that have more ucc data? Anyone used meridian and switched to another company that you are happier with?
    how were is the link? Per state?

Leads are a funny thing, there are 2 key terms to remember / sometimes a lead of someone looking to improve their business credit score, or tried to lease equipment, there are literally dozens of lists you can purchase that may lead to someone needing working capital, there are more than one way to skin a cat, in the Greensheet forum a member asked for Quickbook leads, several said it was impossible, Quickbooks would never sell or release that info, correct BUT the resellers were glad to, so in 5 minutes I had found them a list

WE are not selling lists, just trying to show that there may be a list that is perfect, just have to do a little detective work, see the 2 most important words in lead generation and use...

The two key terms: demographics and psychographics.

Demographics are the average or typical characteristics of your target market — the people who buy your products or services. These characteristics might include age, annual income, educational attainment, type of occupation, region of the country they live in, or number of individuals living in their household.

Demographics can also include the age of children, status of home ownership, value of the average home, and whether that home is in an urban or rural location.

Psychographics take this idea a step further. As the name suggests, these characteristics go beyond the external to focus on your target customers’ psychology, lifestyles, and behaviors. Psychographics can include such factors as where your target customers like to travel on vacation, the kinds of hobbies and interests they have, the values or opinions they hold, and how they behave. Unlike demographics, psychographics are not always easy to categorize into numbers.

It’s been said that demographics help you understand who buys your product or service, while psychographics helps you understand why they buy. Another way to put it is that demographics are things that can be observed from the outside, such as age and race, while psychographics are internal attributes or attitudes.

To gather both the demographic and psychographic information you need to home in on your target market, you will need to conduct research. You can use both primary and secondary research to gain insights into your target market’s demographics. However, to delve into their psychographics, it’s likely you’ll need to do primary research. (For more information, read “Secondary vs. Primary Market Research”.) If your business is up and running, you can gain psychographic information by surveying people who have already bought your products or services; if your company is still in the startup stage, you can survey people who use similar ones.

Understanding your target market’s demographics and their psychographics will enable you to advertise, market, and sell to them more effectively. You’ll understand not only who they are, where they’re located, and what media they use, but also what makes them tick, how they respond to marketing messages, and what motivates them to buy. Together, demographics and psychographics can give your business a critical winning edge.

BOTTOM LINE: If you lead or list company can not provide a dat card with info on the lead and what other companies are using it, they are list BROKERS meaning the more money you spend, the broker you get

Here is the best free info you will ever get, and 99% of marketers do not know about

go to http://next.srds.com/media-data/direct-marketing

This provides all the LEGITIMATE list management companies, not list brokers, thank me later

If anyone needs further assistance or clarification on how to find a lead that may work better than a head on approach (we like to flank them, and they never know were are there until it was to late: just like we did in the Military), just PM me I am always willing to help, it just seems complicated, it is actually very easy

With the right lead, one rep can produce at least 7-12 quality (not qualified, that takes statements and apps) leads a day, in our experience 75% have never had a CA before

Hey I must be smart, I am a canine with glasses...
    Last edited by NBDC_Leads; 10-02-2015 at 12:42 PM.