Marketing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Marketing

What is the best way of marketing as of now? Is it mailers, press 1, auto dialer, tv adds, newspaper adds, foot patrol?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

All of the above plus search engine optimization

I think there should be more different approach, these types are all flooded!

There are 12 million small businesses around the country. There's still a long way to go until these approaches are all flooded

pro leads nyc does several marketing methods -------email marketing , ivr , live transfer, crm application process, full packages, aged data ucc, telemarketing, it is always better to outsource and give them the data and the specific sic codes that are converting to funded deals and you have a nice campaign going.....dave ross

Member Reputation points: 35

pro leads, what is "crm application process"???

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    pro leads, what is "crm application process"???
    Customer relationship management. That involves the soup to nuts application to contract process. A software package like Salesforce is good with CRM.

that is exactly right and at PRO leads we offer merchant signed applications and docs gathering is done by the rep for pricing .......call dave ross for more info 888-564-5551

Pro Leads NYC where is your office located?

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

There's an online CRM system called Zoho. The free version does most everything a single agent needs and doesn't cost a dime. Before dropping a bunch of cash on salesforce and the likes it's worth a look.

Here's the a comparison of all the free and pay options:

http://www.zoho.com/crm/comparison.html

I use the free version of Zoho CRM and am absolutely thrilled with it. I added the Outlook plugin ($3/mo) & the Android mobile app ($3/mo) so everything is synced. The Outlook plugin allows you to create emails & sync them to Zoho or vice versa and syncs events & task created in Zoho to Outlook. The mobile app allows you to have everything on your PC Zoho login on your phone and also allows logging either incoming or outgoing calls to Zoho. Another app I really like is ScanBizCards which allows you to take a picture of a business card on your phone and directly populate the fields in Zoho (and other CRM apps but right now works only on Android phones for populating fields in CRM apps). On top of all the functionality you actually get a live assigned account rep if you need assistance.

co1 350 5th avenue
    Last edited by Pro leads Nyc; 06-05-2013 at 06:28 AM.

& who do i speak with?

CO1 speak to dave ross the owner of the company 888-564-5551

How many out there are using cold calling as a strategy? By this I mean opening the yellow pages and digging up interested business. Does anyone have experience using this strategy?

I am trying to determine if its worth while putting a few warm bodies in seats and forwarding the qualified leads to my closers.

How many "potential" clients could I expect a "lead warmer" to generate? I'm looking for a benchmark number here.

Using a cold call approach, a good lead warmer might get 1 full application from 150-200 dials. Out of 100 full applications, you might actually fund 10-15 deals (even though you might get 30-40 approvals). If you have to pay the lead warmers an hourly wage it can be a very expensive process.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 06-25-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Thank you MCNetwork for your insight. Are your numbers based on an auto dialer (meaning 150 -200 conversations a day) were the agents dialing out themselves?

I think with an Auto dialer this may be a cost effective method. Based on your numbers and assuming the agents are dialing and therefor making 200 - 250 calls average per day they should still bring in 20 full apps a month.

Its not about getting in apps anymore. Its serial shoppers and the big guys trying to kill the small guys. My company in one month gets 50-60 full package but we end up funding only 25-35 at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by atag40 View Post
    Thank you MCNetwork for your insight. Are your numbers based on an auto dialer (meaning 150 -200 conversations a day) were the agents dialing out themselves?

I think with an Auto dialer this may be a cost effective method. Based on your numbers and assuming the agents are dialing and therefor making 200 - 250 calls average per day they should still bring in 20 full apps a month.
    My numbers are based on a caller using a physical list. My experience with auto dialers has been horrible. On average, a person spending 8 hours a day on an autodialer has been having around 5-10 conversations per day.

great responses here as a lead generator for over 4 years specifically everyday on mca leads here at pro leads nyc ......every strategy has a chance if done right ........your data has to match the programs you have and then a special offer for merchants to even see that you are different than the other guys ........in this saturated market being different is good and keeps you around a lot longer ........been in it since 2005 ......LOVE EVERY DAY .......PRO LEADS NYC

C01...50% funding ratio is pretty damn good

We are lowering the amounts we look at too so its helping.

Co1, please explain "Its serial shoppers and the big guys trying to kill the small guys" further. Are you referring to the larger funders? Are you a direct funder as well?

I am working out a marketing plan here, we are not a funder. At this point we are just focussing on making some initial sales as I begin testing an online marketing campaign.

In the interim I am thinking of putting a few guys in my call center (an asset from another business I own) and have them hit the phones. That said, I'm not sure if I should pay a list provider or just say heres the yellow pages.. start dialing!

Definitely pay a list provider so you can slice the data according to your preferences. Yellow pages is NOT the way to go.

But the Yellow Pages are free. How about Sales Genie?