Marketing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by atag40 View Post
    Thank you MCNetwork for your insight. Are your numbers based on an auto dialer (meaning 150 -200 conversations a day) were the agents dialing out themselves?

I think with an Auto dialer this may be a cost effective method. Based on your numbers and assuming the agents are dialing and therefor making 200 - 250 calls average per day they should still bring in 20 full apps a month.
    My numbers are based on a caller using a physical list. My experience with auto dialers has been horrible. On average, a person spending 8 hours a day on an autodialer has been having around 5-10 conversations per day.

great responses here as a lead generator for over 4 years specifically everyday on mca leads here at pro leads nyc ......every strategy has a chance if done right ........your data has to match the programs you have and then a special offer for merchants to even see that you are different than the other guys ........in this saturated market being different is good and keeps you around a lot longer ........been in it since 2005 ......LOVE EVERY DAY .......PRO LEADS NYC