Marketing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

There's an online CRM system called Zoho. The free version does most everything a single agent needs and doesn't cost a dime. Before dropping a bunch of cash on salesforce and the likes it's worth a look.

Here's the a comparison of all the free and pay options:

http://www.zoho.com/crm/comparison.html

I use the free version of Zoho CRM and am absolutely thrilled with it. I added the Outlook plugin ($3/mo) & the Android mobile app ($3/mo) so everything is synced. The Outlook plugin allows you to create emails & sync them to Zoho or vice versa and syncs events & task created in Zoho to Outlook. The mobile app allows you to have everything on your PC Zoho login on your phone and also allows logging either incoming or outgoing calls to Zoho. Another app I really like is ScanBizCards which allows you to take a picture of a business card on your phone and directly populate the fields in Zoho (and other CRM apps but right now works only on Android phones for populating fields in CRM apps). On top of all the functionality you actually get a live assigned account rep if you need assistance.