ISO New ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ISO New ISO's

In Search of New ISO's! Are you a broker? Flagler Advance is a direct lender looking to fund your deals! Funding amounts from 25k-1M. 8-12 points on every deal, and ISO's who close $1 Million in the month of November will get an extra point on EVERY deal the next month! Send an email over to me at emily@flagleradvance.com to get signed up and start closing deals TODAY.

www.flagleradvance.com
    Last edited by EmilyGrace; 10-26-2023 at 02:35 PM. Reason: adding website to show address and phone

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyGrace View Post
    In Search of New ISO's! Are you a broker? Flagler Advance is a direct lender looking to fund your deals! Funding amounts from 25k-1M. 8-12 points on every deal, and ISO's who close $1 Million in the month of November will get an extra point on EVERY deal the next month! Send an email over to me at emily@flagleradvance.com to get signed up and start closing deals TODAY.

www.flagleradvance.com
    https://www.tudorcapitalus.com/ same phone number lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

what is a flagler ?

Quote Originally Posted by fundinggrasshopper View Post
    what is a flagler ?
    Im guessing they're based out of Florida in Flagler county or based near st.augustine near flagler college

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Flagler Advance is not a registered company in the state of Florida. Please explain.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 16767 fundinggrasshopper's Avatar

Love the website templates...at least there's more than just a home page! lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

This feels like it's going really well. You're going to have to beat the new ISO's off with a stick.

Just thought I'd update this thread, I called the guys at Flagler Advance and asked them about some of the questions here. I spoke with James, and asked them about this thread specifically lol - And long story short, everything made sense, they hired a website development team, that used a template, and the developers pretty much copied previous work from a previous client. I also will attest they funded a high risk deal, that went bad on them first payment, merchant was a POS, but I helped resolve the issue for them. Merchant was a former owner of Iron Addict gym(google), anyways they still paid me 2 points on the deal, even though they only got 1.07(however, it was paid back in 3 weeks).

I was not upset at all, I thought it was fair play to be honest, and I will be sending them more deals. They overlooked this guys previous default and criminal record, and when the deal went bad after they collected paid me 2 pts. they're stand up.