To another great story I have to share.

Names omitted to protect this persons identity.

Deal comes to me, quick deal. Two owner deal, dealt mostly with one owner. I let the owner I have been talking to that at the end I will need the second owner so I can complete the full file and have it funded.

Owner says "Well the owner has an actual job so I don't know if they will be available."

Well sh!t, I let him know I cant wire the funds until I get to speak with the second owner.

I let the broker know (young rookie) I wont be able to finish the deal until I complete the funding call with both owners.

Broker: "ok ok let me get back to you!"

Hours later, about a dozen calls with the broker who keeps saying "I'm just making sure." (even while on the funding call with the owners!!), we get the deal closed and funded.

Leave myself a little note to keep an eye out as the rook did nothing but sound the horn of honor of the infamous flag of the red.

Next day I get a call from the Merchant I was speaking with the whole time, "What is this extra monies you are charging me!??!?"

Oh man, the infamous PEE ESS EFFY trick.

I call the young rook, kindly ask them to address this now or risk no monies all around.

"I'll handle it" the rook says. The lie detector test determined that was a lie! In fact, a nice little carrot dangled over the poor Merchants promising a pot of gold at the end of the journey. (Proof was provided)

Call back the rook, "So are we giving back their money, or do I have to tell your Boss?"

"What do you mean, bro?"

F around and find out mode: Activated...… I lock on hard, I aimed with precision.

I read back, word for word the messages they sent, dangling the carrot over these poor souls. "So are we going to give them their money back or do I tell your Boss?"

Money was returned, while I was on the phone with the rook.

Merchant saved from the nonsense, for now.

Until we meet again.