Everyone is a lead provider
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Everyone is a lead provider

It seems like everyone and their mother has jumped into the lead industry.

Everyone I talk to is a lead provider.

Whats the cause of this?

Funding numbers going down and they are in search of a new source of income?

Seems like half the brokers have fallen apart and the other half are more stable than ever.

What are your all's thoughts on the current state of the industry/direction we are heading in?

Senior Member Reputation points: 45052 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Half of Funders these days are lead providers because they're either skimming the top for extra profits by selling backdoor packs or so ****ing incompetent they cant plug the leaks in the first place

Senior Member Reputation points: 116856 ridextreme's Avatar

They're probably selling all the junk that they've already gone through up down and side ways. I would never purchase "leads" from an active broker or funder.

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

100%. This market has been there but more of a "secret" to some - now I've never seen anything like it. Since everyone wants to chase low hanging fruit it's the "new" thing to do. What some people don't realize is that many of the companies are selling declined due to default applications. Also so I hear, there are "package sellers" sending basic data, ucc filing data abroad and manufacturing the info via data mining onto generic applications, producing fraudulent bank statements. If the Lead and Data provider also has a broker shop, most likely an unsustainable short term monetization opportunity they see. However, that will be short lived as you can not sell absolute garbage and last in this space - we all know that.
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 10-17-2023 at 12:46 PM.

yes. the only way to avoid the dog **** is to go with an advertising agency (like ours... shameless plug lol). I also don't sell anyone's data after the client's contract is over. Their data is always exclusive to them. Let the losers fight over scraps meanwhile I'm making a good income from clients paying me a monthly retainer for my services for getting deals (not just leads) into their pipeline.

any advertising agency honestly would work, but you should do your due dilligence. a lot of crap out there when it comes to advertising and marketing. you want an agency that has experience driving traffic into a funnel specifically for short term business loans.