110 funding what a joke!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

110 funding what a joke!

These guys are soo unrealistic i am not sur how they will stay a float.

We can safely assume you are the ISO that we had to cut off yesterday for over 90% of your submissions were declines.

When an ISO sends in too many high risk deals, it is standard procedure to discontinue the relationship, because there is a match between the quality of files you work with and the quality of deals that we make offers on.

We continue to grow and fund deals by discontinuing working with ISOs that send in high risk or default deals
    We have successful relationships with ISOs that send us and fund A&B paper deals together

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 110Funding View Post
    We can safely assume you are the ISO that we had to cut off yesterday for over 90% of your submissions were declines.

When an ISO sends in too many high risk deals, it is standard procedure to discontinue the relationship, because there is a match between the quality of files you work with and the quality of deals that we make offers on.

We continue to grow and fund deals by discontinuing working with ISOs that send in high risk or default deals
    We have successful relationships with ISOs that send us and fund A&B paper deals together
    C'mon Bro.

You got to let them submit the turds, eventually 1 will stick and maybe you fund it.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

I know the feeling, some of these brokers are such a joke and do not review anything before submitting to funders. Just a shotgun blast to their entire base. And then their deals get backdoored since they submit to everyone and cannot pin point where the leak came from. Some not so intelligent brokers out there.