Im a one man show, best methods for getting fire leads?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Im a one man show, best methods for getting fire leads?

I've been struggling to get consistent fire leads, I was working with someone last year who had fire leads, but the well ran dry. This year I've been purchasing leads and they bear fruit, but not as well as my last source. I am working hard on building my one-man brokerage into 10-20 person office. Does anyone here have any ideas they would like to share?

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

The forum offers a few companies in their Directory. I'd maybe start there. Buy a small batch, see what quality you're getting. Tally the good ones & the bad ones so you know for the next time you buy, you either stay with the same source or try another one.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by Plan4you View Post
    I've been struggling to get consistent fire leads, I was working with someone last year who had fire leads, but the well ran dry. This year I've been purchasing leads and they bear fruit, but not as well as my last source. I am working hard on building my one-man brokerage into 10-20 person office. Does anyone here have any ideas they would like to share?
    the better lead sources are the self generated ones which is not really financially possible for a one man shop

thanks for the input br-nightmare.. Ive tried landfall data and ive pulled a couple of deals from them but most merchant already seem fed up with the calls they get.

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    The forum offers a few companies in their Directory. I'd maybe start there. Buy a small batch, see what quality you're getting. Tally the good ones & the bad ones so you know for the next time you buy, you either stay with the same source or try another one.
    thanks for the input br-nightmare.. Ive tried landfall data and ive pulled a couple of deals from them but most merchant already seem fed up with the calls they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    the better lead sources are the self generated ones which is not really financially possible for a one man shop
    Im in business networking groups, i also network to cpas and lawyers. workin it and grindin it out!!! thanks for the reply.

//
    Last edited by Prudent Funding; 11-14-2023 at 12:07 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Enablement Data has been good to work with if you are looking for MCA leads. They post on here. I have worked with Frank for many years. I don't compete in the MCA space, I primarily do SBA.