Cashyew stands with Israel
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 2673

I stand with Israel

In the spirit of unity and solidarity, I wholeheartedly stands with Israel. My experience during a recent summer visit revealed not only the natural beauty of the country but also the indomitable and warm spirit of its people amidst adversity and conflict.

Despite the palpable tension underlying daily life there, we observed a universal desire for peace and harmony that pervades the nation. My hopes are intertwined with theirs, praying for a future where tranquility prevails across every city and meadow of Israel.

In these tumultuous times, I remain steadfast in support of Israel and all nations striving toward a peaceful existence. To all our clients and partners worldwide, I extend a hand of unity, hopeful for a future where our collaborations unfold under the robust reality of global peace.

Michael O'Hare

I stand with Israel.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cashyew; 10-07-2023 at 08:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cashyew View Post
    In the spirit of unity and solidarity, Cashyew wholeheartedly stands with Israel. Our experiences during a recent summer visit revealed not only the natural beauty of the country but also the indomitable and warm spirit of its people amidst adversity and conflict.

Despite the palpable tension underlying daily life there, we observed a universal desire for peace and harmony that pervades the nation. Our hopes are intertwined with theirs, praying for a future where tranquility prevails across every city and meadow of Israel.

In these tumultuous times, Cashyew remains steadfast in support of Israel and all nations striving toward a peaceful existence. To all our clients and partners worldwide, we extend a hand of unity, hopeful for a future where our collaborations unfold under the robust reality of global peace.

Jerusalem.jpg
    Pretty ridiculous way to plug your company dude.

Fair criticism. That was not the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by cashyew View Post
    in the spirit of unity and solidarity, i wholeheartedly stands with israel. My experience during a recent summer visit revealed not only the natural beauty of the country but also the indomitable and warm spirit of its people amidst adversity and conflict.

Despite the palpable tension underlying daily life there, we observed a universal desire for peace and harmony that pervades the nation. My hopes are intertwined with theirs, praying for a future where tranquility prevails across every city and meadow of israel.

In these tumultuous times, i remain steadfast in support of israel and all nations striving toward a peaceful existence. To all our clients and partners worldwide, i extend a hand of unity, hopeful for a future where our collaborations unfold under the robust reality of global peace.

Michael o'hare

I stand with Israel.jpg
    amen !!!!!!!!!!!! Am israel chai

Senior Member Reputation points: 3942

What does this have ANYTHING to do with MCAs? You wanna be political, keep it on FB or IG. SMH

Banned Reputation points: 315

Jett Capital are also Stands with Israel.

Senior Member Reputation points: 150 CornerStoneFunding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunderFunding View Post
    What does this have ANYTHING to do with MCAs? You wanna be political, keep it on FB or IG. SMH
    More people than not in the MCA world are have ancestral lineage that goes back to Israel , so this is relevant. your comment makes it seems like you dont care about the situation. The real question is, do you, @funderfunding, stand with Israel? because we at cornerstone funding stand tall with the people of Israel!
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    3111 N University Blvd Suite 604
    Coral Springs, FL
    michael@cornerstonefundingllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

This section of the Daily Funder is for Forum: Merchant Cash Advance

Purchases of future revenues (discussion only)

There is a section labeled "Everything Else"
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 226125

Quote Originally Posted by CornerStoneFunding View Post
    More people than not in the MCA world are have ancestral lineage that goes back to Israel , so this is relevant. your comment makes it seems like you dont care about the situation. The real question is, do you, @funderfunding, stand with Israel? because we at cornerstone funding stand tall with the people of Israel!
    This statement can be considered problematic. Not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews. Zionism / the State of Israel and Judaism are not interchangeable.

Now, that being said, I agree that this is certainly not the right forum. LinkedIn seems to be going that direction, it's a personal branding thing. I'm not going to discuss it on this public forum that isn't really geared towards personal branding.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    This statement can be considered problematic. Not all Jews are Israelis and not all Israelis are Jews. Zionism / the State of Israel and Judaism are not interchangeable.

Now, that being said, I agree that this is certainly not the right forum. LinkedIn seems to be going that direction, it's a personal branding thing. I'm not going to discuss it on this public forum that isn't really geared towards personal branding.
    wouldn't using the term "jews" be more problematic.... enlighten me
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    Coral Springs, FL

Senior Member Reputation points: 3942

My political views (just like everyone else's) DOESN'T MATTER ON THIS FORUM. This is a place of business.

wouldn't using the term "jews" be more problematic.... enlighten me
    Judaism isn't a nationalist ideal, it's a religion. The word "Jews" has become a term connected with anti-Semitic tropes, so many people feel uncomfortable using the word, but it's just a description of someone who is of the Jewish religion. So had you used the term "Many people in the industry are Jews" then you would be equating Judaism with Zionism/the State of Israel. While the Jewish nation as a whole has its roots and desires to return to the landmass called Israel, do not equate that with the nationalistic desire of Zionists or Arabs to want to physically live there. There is a tremendous amount of lot of nuance here, and I'll suffice it to say that it is a mistake to equate the religion with the non-religious nation-state, and you'll be confused tremendously by history if you try to define or limit Judaism to a nationalist movement that started at the turn of the 20th century.

My political views (just like everyone else's) DOESN'T MATTER ON THIS FORUM. This is a place of business.
    We've discussed politics here before. On LinkedIn it is extremely common and it's also a place of business. Again, like I said, as a personal branding thing. For example, MLB came out in favor of BLM, Bud Light came out in favor of their things, and we see how that's playing out.

Judaism isn't a nationalist ideal, it's a religion. The word "Jews" has become a term connected with anti-Semitic tropes, so many people feel uncomfortable using the word, but it's just a description of someone who is of the Jewish religion. So had you used the term "Many people in the industry are Jews" then you would be equating Judaism with Zionism/the State of Israel. While the Jewish nation as a whole has its roots and desires to return to the landmass called Israel, do not equate that with the nationalistic desire of Zionists or Arabs to want to physically live there. There is a tremendous amount of lot of nuance here, and I'll suffice it to say that it is a mistake to equate the religion with the non-religious nation-state, and you'll be confused tremendously by history if you try to define or limit Judaism to a nationalist movement that started at the turn of the 20th century.
    you're putting words in my mouth i never said "Many people in the industry are Jews" my exact quote was "ancestral lineage that goes back to Israel" i never used the word jew. my comment never referred to ONE certain group but all ancestral linage that goes back to Israel.

please quote me correctly and do not put words in my mouth
    Last edited by CornerStoneFunding; 10-09-2023 at 03:15 PM.
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    Coral Springs, FL

you seemed triggered by people standing up for Israel
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    Coral Springs, FL

The welfare of humanity is my business.

you're putting words in my mouth i never said "Many people in the industry are Jews" my exact quote was "ancestral lineage that goes back to Israel" i never used the word jew. my comment never referred to ONE certain group but all ancestral linage that goes back to Israel.

please quote me correctly and do not put words in my mouth
    Please re-read what I wrote. "Had you said" (which you didn't). However, you said "goes back to Israel" which is not accurate. Most people in the industry are not direct descendants of Israelis. The direct descendance is from the Jewish people who originate from the Biblical land of Israel, and lived in the diaspora for 2000-3000 years (depending on which sub-group). So really, you just meant a lot of people in the alt lending/funding space are Jewish, which is an accurate statement. Which is why I then responded to you that you shouldn't equate Zionism and Judaism, it allows people to think that the religion is a nationalist movement, which it is not. My opinions about the situation are irrelevant, I'm just interested in setting THIS part of the record straight.

Please re-read what I wrote. "Had you said" (which you didn't). However, you said "goes back to Israel" which is not accurate. Most people in the industry are not direct descendants of Israelis. The direct descendance is from the Jewish people who originate from the Biblical land of Israel, and lived in the diaspora for 2000-3000 years (depending on which sub-group). So really, you just meant a lot of people in the alt lending/funding space are Jewish, which is an accurate statement. Which is why I then responded to you that you shouldn't equate Zionism and Judaism, it allows people to think that the religion is a nationalist movement, which it is not. My opinions about the situation are irrelevant, I'm just interested in setting THIS part of the record straight.
    you're a joke and each response you make, proves you don't care. kick rocks bud
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    Coral Springs, FL

you're a joke and each response you make, proves you don't care. kick rocks bud
    So in other words, you can't segregate two discussions? And now you're proving that you can't separate facts from emotion. When you said "enlighten me" I took you seriously, but apparently I thought you wanted to be educated. Instead, you just wanted to be right.

So in other words, you can't segregate two discussions? And now you're proving that you can't separate facts from emotion. When you said "enlighten me" I took you seriously, but apparently I thought you wanted to be educated. Instead, you just wanted to be right.
    fact is, you twisted my words in order to make your argument sound better. no longer wasting my time with someone who doesn't care. have a fantastic day!
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    Coral Springs, FL

Since this thread is getting a lot of attention maybe @Cashyew will notice this: I sent you a private message. Could you please respond to it when you get a chance?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10961

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Pretty ridiculous way to plug your company dude.
    Not to mention there leads they sell are just the junk from there broker company they now have. I got burned and emailed Michael to no response. See if he response here?

you are vicious sir, lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 72398 Olderguy's Avatar

Appreciate your personal patriotism guys but this doesn't really belong here.
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35668

you seemed triggered by people standing up for Israel
    Who the Fook are you