Who else is Frustrated with these fugazy Lead Compaines
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who else is Frustrated with these fugazy Lead Compaines

It's like you open up a box of chocolates but they're all the same flavor, ****... only to realize the supposedly lead company is really a Cash Advance shop selling the worst of their CRM leads... It's insane when every lead is a similar situation or simply impossible to contact... they really figured out how to sell their waste water & use the proceeds to purchase from the Springs & then recycle again... it's an ugly game out there

Senior Member Reputation points: 53553 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EFlo718 View Post
    It's like you open up a box of chocolates but they're all the same flavor, ****... only to realize the supposedly lead company is really a Cash Advance shop selling the worst of their CRM leads... It's insane when every lead is a similar situation or simply impossible to contact... they really figured out how to sell their waste water & use the proceeds to purchase from the Springs & then recycle again... it's an ugly game out there
    Don't purchase Leads or Data from those that solicit to you out of no where.

not much luck with the main st guys either Pop Crumbs- complete waste... Merridan-waste water

not much luck with the main st guys either Pop Crumbs- complete waste... Merridan-waste water
    Understood. I was referring more to the Cash Advance Companies with the Pop Up Lead Fronts that you might find soliciting via email, linkedin, FB. I know those (2) you mentioned have been around a while so perhaps have a word with them as to the how and why you feel like that. All the best!

Ever tried cashyew ? I've heard a few things about them, just curious if its true

new to me

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

new to me
    feel free to email us hello@popcrumbs.com to and ill look in to your account.

If all leads are garbage to you, it might be your process, pitch or tech that's the issue, not where you get leads from.

95% of leads were either not qualified or completely oblivious to whatever it was they filled out to receive the call

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Quote Originally Posted by abcloser View Post
    Ever tried cashyew ? I've heard a few things about them, just curious if its true

I’m actually eating candied cashews as I’m reading this post. Eflo, if you’re having these many issues with leads (and who isn’t…. thats pretty much the super villain origin story of www.dumbleads.com), it sounds like you need a more healing hand, customized solution where you have your own internal leads coming in, customized for your team.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like more info.

That goes for anyone else who had taken negative lead damage.

95% of leads were either not qualified or completely oblivious to whatever it was they filled out to receive the call
    If that's about our leads, then what you're saying is most likely the issue.

When you call do you say i got your info from popcrumbs?

when you bought landfall did you say i got your name from landfall?

No one knows the lead company names, how you approach the lead matters greatly, seems your approach isn't matching up

25+ years of lead gen 9+ in MCA tell me your outreach is the issue given the responses you gave but hey what do i know, all lead companies suck

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Great scene. Old school sales training, old school tricks.

Funny part is I am cleaning out our CRM the last 2 weeks, deleted so many MCA firms with websites down and bouncing emails, so many dont last. Its a tough business both for leads and being an MCA firm at any level in this space, a lot of people come in off the sales pitch of work from home and make 6 figures but its not easy, you need to compete with bigger companies all day long.

Theres a level of sophistication you need to make leads work. CRM, drip campaigns, SMS registration, working websites, emails, and pitch copy that makes someone want to work with you, that's the key to it all, the words you use from the moment you get the lead, verbal and non verbal.

Lots of good sales trainers out there, engaging in their content will help a lot of people out there. Ryan Stewman, Jeremy Lee Miner, Alex Hormozi, a lot of these guys have great tips for how to persuade others because thats what youre doing, as a lead generator my persuasion leads to the lead, the rest is up to the service provider working the lead. Theres a bunch of kangaroos for sure in all leads, but theres alot of interested prospects turned off by sales people every day.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post

Funny part is I am cleaning out our CRM the last 2 weeks, deleted so many MCA firms with websites down and bouncing emails, so many dont last. Its a tough business both for leads and being an MCA firm at any level in this space, a lot of people come in off the sales pitch of work from home and make 6 figures but its not easy, you need to compete with bigger companies all day long.

Theres a level of sophistication you need to make leads work. CRM, drip campaigns, SMS registration, working websites, emails, and pitch copy that makes someone want to work with you, that's the key to it all, the words you use from the moment you get the lead, verbal and non verbal.

Lots of good sales trainers out there, engaging in their content will help a lot of people out there. Ryan Stewman, Jeremy Lee Miner, Alex Hormozi, a lot of these guys have great tips for how to persuade others because thats what youre doing, as a lead generator my persuasion leads to the lead, the rest is up to the service provider working the lead. Theres a bunch of kangaroos for sure in all leads, but theres alot of interested prospects turned off by sales people every day.
    Well said.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Tried to find a hole to exploit, for the purpose of humor exploitation, but the post is pretty solid. A lot of this work is follow up.

I find also when ISOs come from other industries, especially ones that deal a lot with referrals, like real estate or insurance, they’re unfamiliar with the low receptiveness and closing ratios of cash advance, and taken by surprise.

The approach was not tied to where we got their information we approached them as we should prospective borrowers offering our consultation. I understand you are trying to save grace by insinuating we are the problem but that is not the case we've been in the Merchant Cash Advance world for the last ten years check our website Lendmarkcapitalgroup.com(nothing fancy) but as you can see we are not newbies to the industry and the prospects given to us had no chance of funding mostly because of being disqualified... I can go through the list given and show that a good % of them didn't even have business checking accounts nevertheless the cash flow to support expensive money.
    Last edited by EFlo718; 10-13-2023 at 10:58 AM.

If that's about our leads, then what you're saying is most likely the issue.

When you call do you say i got your info from popcrumbs?

when you bought landfall did you say i got your name from landfall?

No one knows the lead company names, how you approach the lead matters greatly, seems your approach isn't matching up

25+ years of lead gen 9+ in MCA tell me your outreach is the issue given the responses you gave but hey what do i know, all lead companies suck
    The approach was not tied to where we got their information we approached them as we should prospective borrowers offering our consultation. I understand you are trying to save grace by insinuating we are the problem but that is not the case we've been in the Merchant Cash Advance world for the last ten years check our website Lendmarkcapitalgroup.com(nothing fancy) but as you can see we are not newbies to the industry and the prospects given to us had no chance of funding mostly because of being disqualified... I can go through the list given and show that a good % of them didn't even have business checking accounts nevertheless the cash flow to support expensive money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

This was my experience with PopCrumbs as well. My approval rate with their leads was sub 20%. They've been around for a while so it stands to reason that there are people who like their product and it's possible that we were only able to get the sub par merchants to send their packages in to us based off of our process being inferior in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    This was my experience with PopCrumbs as well. My approval rate with their leads was sub 20%. They've been around for a while so it stands to reason that there are people who like their product and it's possible that we were only able to get the sub par merchants to send their packages in to us based off of our process being inferior in some way.
    I had the same experience with Popcrumbs, actually worse, probably around 10%.

If you are purchasing a lead/data that is sold as a potential client that completed a webform / requested more information about funding for their business, you expect the majority of the people you speak with to at least be in buisiness and have actually completed the alleged webform. That was not the case. The majority of prospects did not have a business, never completed any alleged webform, business was closed for years, made less than $10k a month, etc....

It is always easy for the lead provider to blame fault on the purchaser for their approach and that may be true at times if the purchaser was actually delievered what the lead/data was advertised to be. Regardless of the approach, the leads/data are not anything remotely close to what they are advertised to be....

Your approach matters, people need to see the connection to why youre calling, its not a UCC where there was no intent on the user, they are expecting a call back from the site they applied on.

i see you bought leads over a year ago. 100 of them with 25K or more in sales, we also added some free leads for buying the 100 it looks like. Its possible they didnt have bank accounts, in the start of 2023 we added a question to qualify that and saw 30% of applicants dont have a business bank account. Were always improving our lead collection.

I stand by the approach matters the most, as well as a partnership when you buy leads. Lead companies like myself we don't make money on 1 or 2 orders, our money is made on long term clients, in order for that to happen you have to have success. The clients with the most success are not really clients but partners who share back their results closes and wins so we can work towards directing our advertising there for them, some are way to adversarial in their dealing with service providers to ever see how far a good relationship goes
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 10-13-2023 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    its also possible that our leads dont work for you. they are leads, its not a factory where you put materials in a machine and it spits the same product every time.

Everyone isnt the same, the advertising needs to line up to your pitch and vice versa.

Some people may naturally appeal to red headed men over 50 while others dont. Just is what it is.

The point my original post made is if you have the issue with everyone, then you should look at whats wrong with the common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    I had the same experience with Popcrumbs, actually worse, probably around 10%.

If you are purchasing a lead/data that is sold as a potential client that completed a webform / requested more information about funding for their business, you expect the majority of the people you speak with to at least be in buisiness and have actually completed the alleged webform. That was not the case. The majority of prospects did not have a business, never completed any alleged webform, business was closed for years, made less than $10k a month, etc....

It is always easy for the lead provider to blame fault on the purchaser for their approach and that may be true at times if the purchaser was actually delievered what the lead/data was advertised to be. Regardless of the approach, the leads/data are not anything remotely close to what they are advertised to be....

message me id like to see what the issue was here. or post your company name so i can look in to what you received.

We spend a lot of money on facebook, google, tiktok and X, youre going to get your fair share of losers who dont qualify. Happens with all ad campaigns, but we expect that you'll see a positive ROI despite the handful of people who deceive on the form to get a call back

Senior Member Reputation points: 10961

Quote Originally Posted by abcloser View Post
    They opened a mca broker shop and now sell the crap that doesn't connect.
    Last edited by Fundthis!; 10-23-2023 at 12:16 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Fundthis! View Post
    They opened a mca broker shop and now sell the crap that doesn't connect.
    Most lead brokers end up being an ISO, why sell a lead for $50 when you can make 5x that. Lendio started out exactly like that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19415

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Most lead brokers end up being an ISO, why sell a lead for $50 when you can make 5x that. Lendio started out exactly like that.

It took them some time to build the infrastructure to do that, it's not overnight. They were Funding Universe first, then they transitioned to Lendio to become a marketplace, and then they started brokering.

You may make 5X more, but you have 5X more details to consider.

www.UccRadar.com - Large sales volume merchants filling out YOUR application.