Urus Funding - Your new favorite high risk funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Urus Funding - Your new favorite high risk funder

Hey everyone,

Urus Funding is looking to ramp up. We want to be your go to for high-risk files.

Our guidelines:
    No 1st positions
    No car sales or bail bonds
    Trucking & Construction min 50k revenue
    No Cali, Utah, or VA
    Offers within an hour

Link to courts https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...eSearchResults

What I can offer you as your rep - responsiveness (whether it's an approval or decline, I will get back to you) and the ability to 2nd voice a file for you if needed.

Lets work. Reach out to get signed up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122949 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UrusFundingJustin View Post
    Hey everyone,

Urus Funding is looking to ramp up. We want to be your go to for high-risk files.

Our guidelines:
    No 1st positions
    No car sales or bail bonds
    Trucking & Construction min 50k revenue
    No Cali, Utah, or VA
    Offers within an hour

Link to courts https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...eSearchResults

What I can offer you as your rep - responsiveness (whether it's an approval or decline, I will get back to you) and the ability to 2nd voice a file for you if needed.

Lets work. Reach out to get signed up.
    With the crappy terms you offer, Novo looks like an Angel.

Sheeeeeesh

No wonder you wont go to Cali, UT, and VA.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

In a perfect world, everyone would qualify for OnDeck or Kapitus. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world.
    The majority of deals that we fund have been declined from other funders. We always make sure to know that the merchant has an actual use for the funds.

Surely seeking out these high risk deals mean that you don't have any clawback clauses for ISO partners as your own internal underwriters are responsible for assessing each deals viability, right? If I'm right I'd be interested in reading over your ISO partnership paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRopes View Post
    Surely seeking out these high risk deals mean that you don't have any clawback clauses for ISO partners as your own internal underwriters are responsible for assessing each deals viability, right? If I'm right I'd be interested in reading over your ISO partnership paperwork.
    I mean, A-paper funders underwriting teams assess each deal's viability and they still have clawback clauses. Just because we will take on more risks than other doesn't mean we don't protect our money. If we didn't have a clawback clause, what's to stop brokers from coaching merchants to take our money and close their accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by UrusFundingJustin View Post
    I mean, A-paper funders underwriting teams assess each deal's viability and they still have clawback clauses. Just because we will take on more risks than other doesn't mean we don't protect our money. If we didn't have a clawback clause, what's to stop brokers from coaching merchants to take our money and close their accounts?
    Maybe vet your ISO partners better? Assuming I'm a thief isn't a great way to start a business relationship.

I'm not here to argue or point fingers. It's completely normal to have clawback clauses in your agreement. If you're looking for a reliable high risk funder, my contact info is in my signature.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

I would be curious to know how long your terms are? It is one thing for an A paper company to clawback within 30 days on a 12-18 month deal. However it is entirely different to have a 30 day clawback on a 40 day deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

Looking through your court records you seem to charge 10% fees on 50 day deals. In my humble opinion on a deal like that that you pay a broker 10 pts commission, if the client makes even 5 payments you shouldn't claw back.

We go out 80 days