Centrex - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

Its been a done better in the last few weeks. Night and Day difference to me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Yeah, me too guys....

I was me too'd as well... by Trey at the database convention

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    Since I am usually very quick to hop on the bandwagon when it's time to pile on Centrex for the slowness or completely shutting down. On the other side of that coin I just wanted to take a second to give a shoutout due to the fact that I haven't had any issues with the CRM whatsoever for the whole month. Good job Centrex.
    what did you use before them? debating on switching

Quote Originally Posted by SendDocsPlox View Post
    Really setting the bar high there

Hope they have some overhauls in the works because it leaves a lot to be desired on the broker side
    what crm do you use now? debating on switching from salesforce

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

If you are already with Salesforce, I wouldnt switch

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

It's not a massive part of our portfolio by any means here at Centrex, but we often see clients leave SalesForce for a more industry dedicated solution like a Centrex. Always worth a look at whats out there. That will allow you to make the best decision on foundational tech.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales & Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Centrex you were doing so well......Super slow again and notes not loading this morning

Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    Centrex you were doing so well......Super slow again and notes not loading this morning
    Very sad, the new clixsign update seems to have overwhelmed the system.

Hey DF Fam,

Yep......new ClixSign tech had a very clear bug that was calling far more API end-points than expected which in turn caused our FPM threads to max out on the servers. We reverted the new tech and all is back to normal. Team is going to fix the bug on API calls and then re-launch during our next launch window.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftwre.com
    www.centrexsoftwre.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Hey DF Fam,

Yep......new ClixSign tech had a very clear bug that was calling far more API end-points than expected which in turn caused our FPM threads to max out on the servers. We reverted the new tech and all is back to normal. Team is going to fix the bug on API calls and then re-launch during our next launch window.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftwre.com
    www.centrexsoftwre.com

You guys don't do a soft launch in a closed environment, before you go public with the
    new features?

Then after that works, you give only a few users access to the feature to beta test it in public. Then when it's all green light, you fully launch.

That's generally Network QA 101. You'll greatly reduce the trauma on your customer base.

www.UccRadar.com - Large sales revenue merchants filling out YOUR application.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    You guys don't do a soft launch in a closed environment, before you go public with the
    new features?

Then after that works, you give only a few users access to the feature to beta test it in public. Then when it's all green light, you fully launch.

That's generally Network QA 101. You'll greatly reduce the trauma on your customer base.

www.UccRadar.com - Large sales revenue merchants filling out YOUR application.
    Yes, we do all that and more. We have a requirements team up front to document and write requirements, which then goes into BA for the business to understand use cases etc. Once that is done it goes into tech spec creation by our technical writers. It then goes into dev to complete and once dev is done it goes into dev pier review. Once approved it goes into one of our 22+ staging environments. QA goes through it to make sure all is good. We then chat with a few clients and have them log into staging and have them give us feedback etc. It then goes live during one of our release windows. We do releases each month like clock work that most clients will never notice.

This particular issue this morning happened because a dev had a bug in the system where it was only clear when tens of thousands of users hit the system this morning hitting the API all at the same time etc etc. We are working on better stress testing in our staging environments but again, some issues simply wont be uncovered until they go live.

We reverted the update this morning and all went back to normal pretty quickly.

I think anyone using Centrex can tell ya, we are getting better and we will most definitely improve our systems from a testing perspective as we grow.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales and Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    Last edited by treymarkel; 11-17-2023 at 01:59 PM.

Trrrreeeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!, this godforsaken update has somehow crept it's way back into the system and for reasons unbeknownst to me hates when I send merchants applications. Please help me defeat this application hater once and for all.

Member Reputation points: 23 B2csp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by treymarkel View Post
    Love hearing the positive feedback so far. The Centrex foundations are definitely getting better. I will be posting a Centrex Infrastructure Update post here in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales & Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    Centrex need to focus on support - its a hit or miss. Sometimes they reply right away some other times I have to follow up 3-4 times before getting an answer. Its pretty annoying when the support that you need can affect deals moving through...

Does anybody know if there's a way to send a link for the clixsign application outside of the CRM for any outside marketing or would I need to get a separate application like docusign or hello sign etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    Does anybody know if there's a way to send a link for the clixsign application outside of the CRM for any outside marketing or would I need to get a separate application like docusign or hello sign etc.
    @MichaelP

At the moment our ClixSign tech is very much associated to a contact. Even when you send it from an advance it still pulls contact level foundational data. So currently there is no way to have a generic ClixSign link that can be sent unless there is a contact in the software already.

Our Wordpress plugin is pretty cool and will have the ability for ClixSign to be embedded within it here early next year. We built this to communicate with the Centrex data source tech and API. It will create a new record in the CRM and edit existing record throughout the application process.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/wordpress-plugin/

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com
    Last edited by treymarkel; 12-12-2023 at 11:54 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 64261

Trey what's the price of a new account these days? heard its gone up significantly.

Anyone else having issues with Centrex being down?

Quote Originally Posted by CT3 View Post
    Trey what's the price of a new account these days? heard its gone up significantly.
    All things have gone up in this world. Not awesome but it is what it is.

It really all depends on what products and services you are interested in for your business. We are a menu of fintech solutions and you get to pick and choose off the menu. Our one-time setup fees can be as low as $2,500 and if you want the entire menu and we fly out to your office and train your team for three days and you want our white label mobile app for your clients etc etc, they can go up to $65,000.

If you would like to know full pricing and receive a proposal, please fill out intake form by clicking the link below and one of our reps will give ya a shout and send over a proposal.

https://www.centrexsoftware.com/request-a-demo/

Cheers

Trey Markel
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com