Centrex
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 15523

Centrex

Since I am usually very quick to hop on the bandwagon when it's time to pile on Centrex for the slowness or completely shutting down. On the other side of that coin I just wanted to take a second to give a shoutout due to the fact that I haven't had any issues with the CRM whatsoever for the whole month. Good job Centrex.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45052 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
    Since I am usually very quick to hop on the bandwagon when it's time to pile on Centrex for the slowness or completely shutting down. On the other side of that coin I just wanted to take a second to give a shoutout due to the fact that I haven't had any issues with the CRM whatsoever for the whole month. Good job Centrex.
    Really setting the bar high there

Hope they have some overhauls in the works because it leaves a lot to be desired on the broker side

Lol. True not a very high bar, but i'll take what I can get.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

I haven't had an issue with Salesforce in 57 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxforddan View Post
    I haven't had an issue with Salesforce in 57 months.
    Ooooohhhhhh Salesforce. Big Baller. 57 months not too shabby. Who knows, Centrex might be starting a 57 months streak here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31254

Ooooohhhhhh Salesforce. Big Baller. 57 months not too shabby. Who knows, Centrex might be starting a 57 months streak here.
    Yea I don't pay for it, I just work here. I hope they do, I used Centrex back in the day and Trey is a nice guy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Centrex is ass lol

always lagging the rotations never work

Quote Originally Posted by Oxforddan View Post
    Yea I don't pay for it, I just work here. I hope they do, I used Centrex back in the day and Trey is a nice guy.
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    Centrex is ass lol

always lagging the rotations never work
    I'm a simple man I just wanted the page load speed to be decent and not have it die on me. Was yours lagging this month still?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

was lagging this month then get blue screen of death certain occasions

Senior Member Reputation points: 57653

Soooooo.... one whole month eh, Michael?

And now I'm supposed overhaul my whole organization and convert all my team to Centrex, simply because you've become a paid spokesboy for them.

You should have been shouting them out, without them having to..., um, persuade you.....

Centrex Agreement.png

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Soooooo.... one whole month eh, Michael?

And now I'm supposed overhaul my whole organization and convert all my team to Centrex, simply because you've become a paid spokesboy for them.

You should have been shouting them out, without them having to..., um, persuade you.....

Centrex Agreement.png
    LOL. They got to me before dumbleads could got a chance to plead their case. Lucky for you I have no loyalty and will gladly start shilling for you for the right price. $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    was lagging this month then get blue screen of death certain occasions
    Perhaps I just got lucky then, and the 57 month streak was over before it even started.

Senior Member Reputation points: 41132

You jinxed it. It will go down today for us all on the last day of the month

Another thing to note is Centrex is a huge pain when trying to use their API to automate tasks too. Crashes often, documentation is confusing, and file upload / download is complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    You jinxed it. It will go down today for us all on the last day of the month
    No my Centrex brothers, we must have faith.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, with thy rod and thy staff, You comfort me….. even when I’m trying to upload this last stip for contracts, and this stupid crm tells me not authorized to access file, followed by authentication failed, followed by http status internal server error, followed by yelling at database admin, followed by inviting Trey Markle to office lunch, so you can punch him in his solar plex….

LOL. They got to me before dumbleads could got a chance to plead their case. Lucky for you I have no loyalty and will gladly start shilling for you for the right price. $$$$

It’s all good. Keep bringing in additional streams of revenue.

I was more concerned with getting your portrait right, which I think we did a magnificent job. My artist will be sending you an invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me, with thy rod and thy staff, You comfort me….. even when I’m trying to upload this last stip for contracts, and this stupid crm tells me not authorized to access file, followed by authentication failed, followed by http status internal server error, followed by yelling at database admin, followed by inviting Trey Markle to office lunch, so you can punch him in his solar plex….
    Amen

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Yes my brothers and sisters you must keep the faith. I mean what else is there without faith!!?

@MichaelP thank you for the kinds words. Finally some positivity about the Centrex brand on this forum. I can truly say it's been a minute.

Imagine telling your spouse you want to rebuild your entire house from the ground up but while doing so, you are going to still live in the house while construction is happening. During construction it would most definitely suck, but when it was all done and finished you have a brand new home and it's really really nice and you have a hell of a story to tell. Here at Centrex we just got done doing just that. The last year was the most challenging year of my entire career by far. We have more work to do but the Centrex foundations have been rebuilt and refactored and we are finally in a place where we can move forward with growth and new feature functionality. I will post a dedicated update later in the month on what was done here at Centrex.

@SendDocsPlox would love your feecback on what you believe we should improve on the broker side of the platform

@Oxforddan Yes yes we all know SalesForce is rock solid. If I had a gazillion employees and buildings all over the country, Centrex would be rock solid too. We will get there. Thank you for the kind words as well.

@Robinhood21 HHhhmmm a bit difficult to be ass when we have grown as fast as we have. Not sure ass companies grow like Centrex grew thus the reason why we have had infrastructure problems the last year. I am hoping maybe we can graduate from ass some day.

@DonMagrath Yes, you are. Let me know if you need my help. We'll get you on the path to the land of milk and honey in no time. Hahaa. Preach that word baby....preach that word. Oh.....and we don't know each other well enough for you to be touching my solar plex.

@Bigtunasolutions Yes, the API being very new it can be difficult to navigate if you don't know the relationships between the DB columns etc. We are coming out with a catalog tool here very shortly to help navigate the API in a much better way. Stay tuned.

Anyway, we can't thank our clients enough for going through what they went through with us. We are a better team now at Centrex than we have ever been. Thats what happens when you battle together. See you guys in New York next week.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    888-622-5810
    tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com
    www.centrexsoftware.com

Centrex users - how has it been the past few months? Are there still slowness issues or is it working well?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

It seems to have gotten a little better, I'm skeptically optimistic. My concern is when they do any other update it will slow down again. It was so bad at times that it would take 10-15 minutes to update one file.

It's definitely gotten better for me. The last couple months have been good, almost no hiccups whatsoever. I think it's slowed down once since my last post for about 20 mins or so and one of my reps history wasn't loading on the contacts page for about 30 mins, but both issues went away fairly quickly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Love hearing the positive feedback so far. The Centrex foundations are definitely getting better. I will be posting a Centrex Infrastructure Update post here in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Trey Markel
    VP Sales & Marketing
    (888) 622-5810
    www.centrexsoftware.com