Is Universal Funds tied to any other Lender (e.g., MCC & Next Level Funding)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Quickfunder View Post
    Merchant of mine got called by these guys as soon as I submitted out of the blue, said they had his file.
    This organization has no ties to MCC or Next Level Funding. I am not certain if you submitted a deal to MCC and are curious if MCC would then decline and provide the lead to someone else, but I can assure you this practice does not take place at MCC. I am certain if it had taken place we would not have been able to grow through our referral partners over the years to get to where we are today.

As everyone knows there are many lead sources that sell the same leads to mutiple entities as well as merchants who continue to shop for the best deal by going through several brokers.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly or our CEO makes himself frequently available.

Thanks,
    Seth

Seth Broman
    VP Business Development
    Merchant Cash and Capital
    212-545-3185
    sethb@merchantcashandcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Quote Originally Posted by sbroman View Post
    This organization has no ties to MCC or Next Level Funding. I am not certain if you submitted a deal to MCC and are curious if MCC would then decline and provide the lead to someone else, but I can assure you this practice does not take place at MCC. I am certain if it had taken place we would not have been able to grow through our referral partners over the years to get to where we are today.

As everyone knows there are many lead sources that sell the same leads to mutiple entities as well as merchants who continue to shop for the best deal by going through several brokers.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly or our CEO makes himself frequently available.

Thanks,
    Seth

Seth Broman
    VP Business Development
    Merchant Cash and Capital
    212-545-3185
    sethb@merchantcashandcapital.com
    Thanks, Seth. Out of curiosity - what is the difference between MCC and NLF? I know I have submitted deals to MCC only to have gotten calls from NLF inquiring about my submission for capital, as if I was the business owner and submitted personally. Little did the person at NLF realize they were calling a broker who submitted a file. It was all very confusing.