Quote Originally Posted by Essential$$$ View Post
Merchant has 2 positions which were both 12 month terms and are both paid down past 60%. Are there any A paper funders that go out to 12 months and upto 1m that would consider? He also received very competitive rates on both of his positions and is looking for something like that to come in as a first. Very nice deal... Not looking for any third position/ B paper funders here
Merchant already has 2 positions and looking for more money and will probably look for more money again in several more months. Why dont you try to find him a program that works like a line of credit on a shorter term. It does not make sense for the merchant to payoff two big balances to get more money on the same 12 month term. The total cost would probably be 60-80% because he is paying off old money with new money and netting the difference and the old deals will be cut down by 40%. I Would pitch this merchant a third position which would be a total cheaper cost to him if he can afford the payment.

My programs as long as it is a first position works like a credit line where as on renewals we just extend out the term keep the payments the same and when the old balances finishes they strat paying on the new balances. This saves the merchant so much money in the long run. Feel free to call me to discuss it if you like.

Scott Platto
scott@tmrnow.com
tmrnow.com
212-220-9872