William Borman and Private Commercial Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 4934

William Borman and Private Commercial Loans

Has anyone ever had a client pay William Borman of Private Commercial Loans an underwriting/processing fee and they did not receive the loan? On the other side of the coin, is there anyone who has had a client actually receive a loan from Private Commercial Loans through William Borman? Please let me know either way. I am compiling a file on this company and William Borman.

Tom Harrier
    Integrity Commercial Loans, LLC
    407-928-8542
    broker@tomharrier.net

Member Reputation points: 4934

Micah, yes, but I am specifically looking for clients who have lost money. I am taking this to the next level and now I am not speaking as a loan broker but as a law enforcement officer of 40+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBroker1 View Post
    Micah, yes, but I am specifically looking for clients who have lost money. I am taking this to the next level and now I am not speaking as a loan broker but as a law enforcement officer of 40+ years.
    William Borman and privatecommercial.net are a fraudulent upfront fee scam that has been operating for over 10 years.

He operates under the names of numerous people who do not even exist (In fact, William Borman may be an alias).

Names of people who do not exist include Jason Richards, David Pell, etc. etc. etc.

He is very strategic in making it appear legitimate by turning down loans on occasion and having very specific guidelines. That being said, they have never closed a single loan.

If you're reading this, you've been warned. I'm hopeful Tom will utilize all of the various government agencies capable of enforcing a wide scale investigation into privatecommercial.net since this scam has gone on for over a decade.

Many brokers have directed clients to th se scammers and subsequently lost hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of commissions had they sent their deal elsewhere.

Unacceptable and disgusting!
    Last edited by MTGPOLICE; 10-11-2023 at 06:36 PM.

People have been onto this for years but he tries desperately to hide it.https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...member_android