Hello,

I am looking for a lender who can finance equipment or provide an alternative form of financing for my client.

My client currently has 3 separate invoices for equipment for about $300k per invoice. I’m having problems finding an equipment financing company that is willing to work with this kind of file..

They are needing to finance the equipment upfront to help them get started on a few projects. They’re wireless service providers, they lease pre existing towers and install their electronic equipment to the tower will enables them to provide customers in their given service area high speed internet. Once they install on the tower they are able to acquire customers in their service area and once the customer is acquired they sell them their services and then lease them their equipment so they can receive their service, high speed internet.

The client focuses on providing customers in rural areas or communities that currently don’t have access or a lack of high speed internet so once he obtains a lease on a tower in a community and installs his equipment he has the upper hand because he’s the only provider in the given area.