MCA needed for General Contractor - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 16032 Finance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I can vouch for finance. He tries to help everyone. He built a platform to help other brokers, as well as his own extremely high-quality files that I've also come across. I also remember my first deal:
    Spanish-speaking owner, small restaurant in Texas. Yellowstone was the only obvious option that I knew about at the time. Foreign sub-brokers brought it to us to fund, I had no clue what I was doing and I was doing it with a partner. Commissions were $500. COJ needed to be notarized, so we paid for and set up notarize.com. The first time it didn't work properly, so we paid a second time to do it again. We split the commissions with the sub-broker for 50%. $500 become $450 which become $225, and I was only getting 1/3 with my ex-partner. $75 commissions to me, and after SS, I walked away with a $63.52
    Thank you. I remember my first file, gas station in open BK, I was a kid and had no awareness that it wasn't fundable by any means. Despite my peers informing me of this, I was incredulous and spent two months incessantly trying to no avail. All of us remember these moments in our careers, which is where our present-time advice and opinions derive from.

Member Reputation points: 16032 Finance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerhousecapital View Post
    stop are kidding me you took the time to type all of that, you 100% run 5k files. lol this is so funny how you all defend this guy instead of being men and saying (YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS FILE) i bet 25k this guy has 0 offers on this file.
    You know, it's funny because my sole purpose of writing all of this was not to praise MissouriBroker, but to positively impact you, which is precisely why I put the time into conveying the message properly, to help you, no strings attached. For you to respond the way you did proves my point veraciously; and for you to have the audacity to critique my time spent writing a post that was solely aimed to benefit you, only displays a superlative level of ignorance in you. You my friend are the exact person who's already mentally concluded that you know it all. You live in incredulity which by definition means you live every day of your life without learning from daily occurrences.

You said "instead of being men", please inform me, what have you contributed here that grants you the ability to classify yourself as a man and be the arbiter of what makes a man? You can't even properly decipher the difference between "your" and "you're", yet you've still placed yourself in the reticle of scrutiny of someone who has undoubtedly outperformed you every single day of your career; blind exceptionalism. You want to know what makes a man? His word and his work ethic, this is incontrovertible. All I've seen regarding your word is an execrable display of ignorance. To fully humble the stomach turning egotistical rapacity you've displayed, let me ask you one thing: Based on your experience, how does a man who can't decipher the difference between "your" and "you're" ascend to the highest level in an industry predicated on ones ability to not only convey a message, but to be a stern, competent voice backed with raw, undisputed knowledge and understanding of what he does? How does that man not only make money past freebies, but become omniscient enough to start boasting their opinion without reluctance to the perceived accuracy of their proclamations? They don't. They instead live blinded, they live thinking they're the end all be all, and they've consumed their own ignorance for so long that even when they open their bank account and see the direct reflection of what their true market value is, they still don't get it.

The funniest part about our industry is that there are many carbon copies of you, and people like me rejoice at this reality, because if you think for even a fraction of a second that a client will entertain you after speaking with me or someone like me, you're a distasteful fool; but you will think that, because I can already tell the type of person you are, and I've fired 5 of you last year alone. "Why am I not making any money?", "The leads are bad", "The pitch isn't working", no, it's because you don't listen, and now I've deemed you as a waste of my time, so I no longer want to see you in my office effective immediately. The darker side of me is glad that you're as ignorant as you are because guys like you are what make clients see the massive dichotomy between a player of my stature vs yours which makes them transact with me without question after 10 powerhousecapitals text them with improper grammar and call them with their unsure of themselves, no credibility, no knowledge, weak voice.

I showed you pity and did put my time into correcting you for your benefit because that's what a true man who truly lives by his craft does. Good luck pal, you're fired.
    Last edited by Finance; 08-30-2023 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Someone hold this guy to the $25K Wager. Let him put his money where is mouth is. Someone offer that owner that $5K and then try to collect the wager - let's see who the real winner is. I bet that guy who runs that business and needs some money for whatever reason is more stand up than this guy. If he doesn't pay the wager, don't ever take him serious on here (not that anyone is).
    you run leadtycoons no wonder why your talking like this all your ****ty leads look like this this deal lol couldn't sell a deal so you sell leads now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Finance View Post
    You know, it's funny because my sole purpose of writing all of this was not to praise MissouriBroker, but to positively impact you, which is precisely why I put the time into conveying the message properly, to help you, no strings attached. For you to respond the way you did proves my point veraciously; and for you to have the audacity to critique my time spent writing a post that was solely aimed to benefit you, only displays a superlative level of ignorance in you. You my friend are the exact person who's already mentally concluded that you know it all. You live in incredulity which by definition means you live every day of your life without learning from daily occurrences.

You said "instead of being men", please inform me, what have you contributed here that grants you the ability to classify yourself as a man and be the arbiter of what makes a man? You can't even properly decipher the difference between "your" and "you're", yet you've still placed yourself in the reticle of scrutiny of someone who has undoubtedly outperformed you every single day of your career; blind exceptionalism. You want to know what makes a man? His word and his work ethic, this is incontrovertible. All I've seen regarding your word is an execrable display of ignorance. To fully humble the stomach turning egotistical rapacity you've displayed, let me ask you one thing: Based on your experience, how does a man who can't decipher the difference between "your" and "you're" ascend to the highest level in an industry predicated on ones ability to not only convey a message, but to be a stern, competent voice backed with raw, undisputed knowledge and understanding of what he does? How does that man not only make money past freebies, but become omniscient enough to start boasting their opinion without reluctance to the perceived accuracy of their proclamations? They don't. They instead live blinded, they live thinking they're the end all be all, and they've consumed their own ignorance for so long that even when they open their bank account and see the direct reflection of what their true market value is, they still don't get it.

The funniest part about our industry is that there are many carbon copies of you, and people like me rejoice at this reality, because if you think for even a fraction of a second that a client will entertain you after speaking with me or someone like me, you're a distasteful fool; but you will think that, because I can already tell the type of person you are, and I've fired 5 of you last year alone. "Why am I not making any money?", "The leads are bad", "The pitch isn't working", no, it's because you don't listen, and now I've deemed you as a waste of my time, so I no longer want to see you in my office effective immediately. The darker side of me is glad that you're as ignorant as you are because guys like you are what make clients see the massive dichotomy between a player of my stature vs yours which makes them transact with me without question after 10 powerhousecapitals text them with improper grammar and call them with their unsure of themselves, no credibility, no knowledge, weak voice.

I showed you pity and did put my time into correcting you for your benefit because that's what a true man who truly lives by his craft does. Good luck pal, you're fired.
    lol your so angry over a deal that has no offers i love it

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

If it cost you next to nothing to generate that 5k lead and you are getting a 50%+ ROI why wouldn't you fund the deal? More importantly, why wouldn't you fund it yourself?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54849 JasonBishop's Avatar

you run leadtycoons no wonder why your talking like this all your ****ty leads look like this this deal lol couldn't sell a deal so you sell leads now ?
    You must be new. Still not excuse to come on here and pop off non stop.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    You must be new. Still not excuse to come on here and pop off non stop.
    im new plz help me on my 9k file

Senior Member Reputation points: 29542

I don't think anyone is angry over the deal, they are upset you are acting like a complete ass on a public forum and honestly all you are proving is that no one should use you as a lender. If this is how you act to a complete stranger how are you treating the merchants who walk through your proverbial doors, needless to say, it's disturbing. I sincerely hope you get help as you obviously experienced some form of trauma in your life to make you act like this as no sane individual would.
    Midwestern Financial Solutions
    CEO
    Office - (954) 694-6402
    email- Info@midwesternfinancialsolutions.com
    MidwesternFinancialSolutions.com
    Where your box ends ours begins.
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/mid...ial-solutions/
    linkedin.com/in/brandon-cooper-426615267

Quote Originally Posted by Bcooper View Post
    I don't think anyone is angry over the deal, they are upset you are acting like a complete ass on a public forum and honestly all you are proving is that no one should use you as a lender. If this is how you act to a complete stranger how are you treating the merchants who walk through your proverbial doors, needless to say, it's disturbing. I sincerely hope you get help as you obviously experienced some form of trauma in your life to make you act like this as no sane individual would.
    still waiting to hear if there are any offers here

still waiting to hear if there are any offers here
    yall this "company" stole the name of a much larger venture capital firm, I'm going to go ahead and link them to this forum. the lawsuit on this one is going to be hilarious.
    CEO
    Office - (954) 694-6402

For any that are curious here's the company they are ripping off, this user wants to act tough but can't even come up with an original name.
    https://powerhouse.vc
    CEO
    Office - (954) 694-6402

Although i don't agree with the way powerhouse is speaking, he really isnt wrong with what he originally said. I cant put my head around the fact nobody else is really giving this guy real advice on his file he is running. Let's be real here, Hes a very small General contractor. He has bad credit likely from large CC balances he isn't paying off and god only knows what else. One slow month or even slow week, this files screwed. I know the lender wouldn't be out a ton of money but there is literally "no meat on the bones" here, and this file carries so much risk as well as most of the lenders that have been listed have a revenue minimum & 9k is not their minimum. MISSOURI i am not trying to upset you but giving you REAL advice. Ill fund a $5k right now no problem, but usually the $5k deals that get done are doing MUCH more revenue but thats all they qualify for. Taking constructive criticism is something all sales people should be able to handle. best advice here is this , GET ANOTHER ONE. Good luck to you all and happy funding!

Senior Member Reputation points: 125088 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

powerhousecapital <-------------- Who da fuq is that guy? ::Connor McGreggor voice::
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pocket Funder View Post
    Although i don't agree with the way powerhouse is speaking, he really isnt wrong with what he originally said. I cant put my head around the fact nobody else is really giving this guy real advice on his file he is running. Let's be real here, Hes a very small General contractor. He has bad credit likely from large CC balances he isn't paying off and god only knows what else. One slow month or even slow week, this files screwed. I know the lender wouldn't be out a ton of money but there is literally "no meat on the bones" here, and this file carries so much risk as well as most of the lenders that have been listed have a revenue minimum & 9k is not their minimum. MISSOURI i am not trying to upset you but giving you REAL advice. Ill fund a $5k right now no problem, but usually the $5k deals that get done are doing MUCH more revenue but thats all they qualify for. Taking constructive criticism is something all sales people should be able to handle. best advice here is this , GET ANOTHER ONE. Good luck to you all and happy funding!
    My problem isn't was Powerhouse said its how they said it, there is no reason to be a dick to the members of this forum that are asking honest questions. but powerhouse took it upon themselves to be the dick in the situation.
    CEO
    Office - (954) 694-6402

Senior Member Reputation points: 150 CornerStoneFunding's Avatar

We chose the path of integrity by onboarding this individual as an ISO. He promptly submitted the deal, and our underwriter meticulously reviewed the statements. In a decline email, our underwriter courteously explained the reasons why we couldn't proceed with the file. It was as straightforward as that. Our approach was rooted in professionalism, there was no room for disparagement. We upheld the standards of our business without resorting to the antics of a high school cafeteria.

Considering this, if you're in search of a direct funder that prioritizes honesty and conducts business with utmost professionalism, look no further, we are your ultimate destination.
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    3111 N University Blvd Suite 604
    Coral Springs, FL
    michael@cornerstonefundingllc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 19311

All of these responses for a general contractor doing 9k with a 567 credit

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

stop are kidding me you took the time to type all of that, you 100% run 5k files. lol this is so funny how you all defend this guy instead of being men and saying (YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS FILE) i bet 25k this guy has 0 offers on this file.
    is this you? https://powerhouse.vc/

still waiting to hear if this was funded

still waiting to hear if this was funded
    At this point, it's none of your concern. I bet you it actually did fund because many of us helped this person.

Unlike you...... dick.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    At this point, it's none of your concern. I bet you it actually did fund because many of us helped this person.

Unlike you...... dick.
    lol no it didnt, i love how mad you all are over this ****ty deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 150 CornerStoneFunding's Avatar

Actually, by you continuing to comment on this thread proves to everyone that your panties are still in stuck in your crack on this post. We helped, you bashed. Professionalism will help you create more relationships than being someone that puts down what everyone else says
    Mike Guiliano
    ISO Relations Manager
    (786) 629-5771
    3111 N University Blvd Suite 604
    Coral Springs, FL
    michael@cornerstonefundingllc.com

You're just mad its not your deal.

You probably lost it.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    You're just mad its not your deal.

You probably lost it.
    im so mad your all pikers lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by CornerStoneFunding View Post
    Actually, by you continuing to comment on this thread proves to everyone that your panties are still in stuck in your crack on this post. We helped, you bashed. Professionalism will help you create more relationships than being someone that puts down what everyone else says
    how did you help ? your all bums this is embarrassing, i trolled here to get this reaction out of all of you. when will all of you grow up an realized this merchant is a waste of time and your only to making his day harder with a daily payment. get a real deal

im so mad your all pikers lmfao
    Awww you cute, bro.

Go call your leads.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based