Hello everyone,

I知 a noob who is trying to assist my client secure financing. My client is in the telecommunications industry and he needs financing to help him purchase equipment to 1) be installed on to already built towers 2) install equipment for the clients in his service area.

The problem I知 running into is that the equipment needed is electronics which is too small for a lot of equipment venders so I have been talking to a few purchase order companies but their problem is he痴 not purchasing the equipment directly from the manufacturer and is buying it from a supplier who has the equipment in hand ready to be purchased.

Anyways, my client has 3 contracts to install his services onto 3 new towers and needs about $300k for equipment per tower for around $900k total.

Another problem I have been running into is a lot companies and individuals I speak to about the equipment and purchase order financing are brokers. Does anyone know any equipment lenders or purchase order financing companies who could potentially work with this client?

Your help and feedback is appreciated.

- The Wolf Of All Streetz