Bigafunding aka michaell cohen
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Thank you i was told. crazy how they used a merchant's info to place an order for leads talk about Froud !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleadz View Post
    Thank you i was told. crazy how they used a merchant's info to place an order for leads talk about Froud !!!!!
    howd they pull that off

Quote Originally Posted by powerhousecapital View Post
    howd they pull that off
    From i was told they used a merchant's info and placed an order merchant calls back the lead provider on Friday telling him he stole money out of his account. So of course, it was trailed back bigAfunding AKA Michael Cohen who used his merchant's info to pay for the order he should really be put away for this. This is the lowest i have ever seen. And to make things better his father works in the same office as him and he dose debt consolidation. So basically if you fund for him or with him they will roll your merchant into debt consolidation pure insanity.

From i was told they used a merchant's info and placed an order merchant calls back the lead provider on Friday telling him he stole money out of his account. So of course, it was trailed back bigAfunding AKA Michael Cohen who used his merchant's info to pay for the order he should really be put away for this. This is the lowest i have ever seen. And to make things better his father works in the same office as him and he dose debt consolidation. So basically if you fund for him or with him they will roll your merchant into debt consolidation pure insanity.
    yea thats a problem lol thats nuts

Quote Originally Posted by powerhousecapital View Post
    yea thats a problem lol thats nuts
    Agreed !!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 124096 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Agreed !!!!
    I knew there was something odd about Big A

****ing gut feeling.....
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Quote Originally Posted by BR-Nightmare View Post
    I knew there was something odd about Big A

****ing gut feeling.....
    I am waiting to see what abfunders has to say about avoiding people like this.

That is correct. He used merchant funds to purchase leads from Kevin & I. $5,600 of leads taken out ohis merchant account to purchase leads from us. Not cool. Kevin of course did the right thing. He sent te merchant back the moneythat was stolen from his account as Kevin always does the right thing.
    Best Regards,

Maria Pappas
    Chief of Sales
    LANDFALL MEDIA GROUP
    (954) 817-4511

mpappas@landfallmediagroup.com
    http://www.landfallmediagroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by LeadGirl View Post
    That is correct. He used merchant funds to purchase leads from Kevin & I. $5,600 of leads taken out ohis merchant account to purchase leads from us. Not cool. Kevin of course did the right thing. He sent te merchant back the moneythat was stolen from his account as Kevin always does the right thing.
    he's a thief