Shift Capital inc/grp or Major capital group ever heard of them?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Shift Capital inc/grp or Major capital group ever heard of them?

Anyone know who is who?
    Shift capital inc or Grp?
    7950 NW 53rd st, suite 337, Doral FL 33166
    Lindsey@shiftcapgrp.com/
    Of Major Capital Group.com ?
    My customers got these contracts out of nowhere just wondering if they are real. One gave $1M in 2nd no address on docs the other $750k in 5th 52 weeks, I want to work with such great companies...
    I have some large ones that want to pop tomorrow(732)362-2828 i will lose money to win ill make it in the long run...
    Last edited by GoldStandard; 08-24-2023 at 07:19 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84416

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    Anyone know who is who?
    Shift capital inc or Grp?
    7950 NW 53rd st, suite 337, Doral FL 33166
    Lindsey@shiftcapgrp.com/
    Of Major Capital Group.com ?
    My customers got these contracts out of nowhere just wondering if they are real. One gave $1M in 2nd no address on docs the other $750k in 5th 52 weeks, I want to work with such great companies...
    I have some large ones that want to pop tomorrow(732)362-2828 i will lose money to win ill make it in the long run...
    What is that saying - Sounds to good to be true - $1M for a 2nd? - plus the merchant already has how many positions?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Member Reputation points: 162 JayS's Avatar

When someone gets contracts out of nowhere, they are not real. Bisprofile website says they are managed by a One Capital at same address
    Jamie Schiff
    I'm Not a Fan of Titles

Right now there are a lot of scammers that are hitting people for large fees and possibly wire fraud. I just wanted to see if. They are reputable company’s or back doors for real companies.
    Thanks for the feedback one deal is a clean second position but giving more time lower rate behind a 52 week 1.30 is not likely and the other Deal has 4 positions and he got a contract that is a 1.29 for 750 K and fifth position over 52 weeks which does not seem likely.
    The shift Capital has an address, but a bunch of companies are registered to that address and the other one is major capital group who I’ve never heard of and has no address on the contracts is not a good sign. If anyone has funded with these companies and would like to chime in, I would appreciate it so I can determine whether or not these are people to work with or not.

It never ceases to amaze me but if fraud is going up it is an indicator that we are hitting a peak or a bubble. At least it’s usually one indicator. Good luck to everyone. Thank you Jamie for your feedback.

AG
    Alex@futurefunding.co
    Last edited by GoldStandard; 08-26-2023 at 02:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 39065

Right now there are a lot of scammers that are hitting people for large fees and possibly wire fraud. I just wanted to make sure this is not a reputable company’s back door. thanks for the feedback one deal is a clean second position but giving more time lower rate behind a 52 week 1.30 is not likely and the other Deal has 4 positions and he got a contract that is a 1.29 for 750 K and fifth position over 52 weeks which does not seem likely.the shift Capital has an address, but a bunch of companies are registered to that address and the other one is major capital group who I’ve never heard of with no address on the contracts. It never ceases to amaze me but fraud going up is an indicator that we are hitting a peak or a bubble. At least it’s usually one indicator. Good luck to everyone. Thank you Jamie for your feedback.

AG
    Alex@futurefunding.co
    Are you the alex who used to work for prosperum?

Nvrm i answered my own question.

Hope brokering is going better then funding did.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...%20alex%20gold

Funding is good and brokering is good lol. yes i worked with Prosperum and the more you Fund the more issues you will have. Fund wisely. Brokering or Funding is harder with these scammers stealing from legit customers. Be careful.

Thanks to Prosperum\Arsenal for Funding a 175k 8 month deal. Funding Fridays Thank God for Funding and warn your customers about these scams and scam companies charging fees for a portal to get a line or the fake term loan bait and switch. One customer told me Taj something.

Anyone who was scammed can stop in for counseling recommendations, and if you found out, your customer was robbed legitimately or defrauded you should report it to the attorney general in the state that you live in and the state that the company is registered along with the FBI and Ftc reports if it was wire fraud, you can find all of that stuff on google pretty easily. Our business is built on trust and companies that are going to scam. Customers are evaluating our existing relationships and scammers are discrediting our entire industry. You should probably have a whole area dedicated to well known scams. I was simply trying to ascertain if these guys are legit companies that are actually funding so I can even work with them if they were real. But as everyone pointed out if it is too good to be true, it usually is.

Ag
    Alex@futurefunding.co
    Last edited by GoldStandard; 08-26-2023 at 06:18 PM.

Funding is good and brokering is good lol. yes i worked with Prosperum and the more you Fund the more issues you will have. Fund wisely. Brokering or Funding is harder with these scammers stealing from legit customers. Be careful.

Thanks to Prosperum\Arsenal for Funding a 175k 8 month deal. Funding Fridays Thank God for Funding and warn your customers about these scams and scam companies charging fees for a portal to get a line or the fake term loan bait and switch. One customer told me Taj something and then after this post this morning a dr. In woodside NY Hit me up at 6 pm today saying someone took $14k and put my # in an agreement. He asked me if I was with Yellowstone and I said no and said he wired Ram $14k but who knows if it was the Dr. He sent a pic of an id but would not get on the phone. My office address is on the site and anyone who was scammed can stop in for counseling recommendations.
    The contracts from scammers disappeared from my customers and be careful and tell your customers to watch for people sending fake links to compromise your email. It is better to pay for extra security and tell customers to report to FBI & attorney general & Ftc for wire fraud scams.

Ag
    Alex@futurefunding.co
    I am really glad you're killing it man. Keep doing good biz man. I am sure it'll brush off on the folks you do biz with. Raise an army of good brokers my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    I am really glad you're killing it man. Keep doing good biz man. I am sure it'll brush off on the folks you do biz with. Raise an army of good brokers my friend.
    What company are you with?