Leveraging AI in Cash Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Leveraging AI in Cash Advance

How soon until AI takes away the sales role? I think someone will always be needed but it's getting more and more powerful. This goes across multiple industries

Member Reputation points: 3963

You can probably count on there being platforms for inbound funding with some facilitation with an AI, I don't think there will ever be outbound AI sales that compete on the level with a trained broker / in house funder

Back office will likely end up working with AI first, but it still wont replace the individuals on a meaningful level either. As it becomes cheaper to have an AI scrub a file and check for fraud and the usual dings you'll probably start seeing it more and more. Outright replacing Underwriters and Processors, probably not for a long time

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

So far it's just a glorified tape recorder. It will make all of us much more efficient, but it won't likely totally take away the job. There's already a shortage of workers. I have written a LOT of stuff with ChatGPT but it almost always needs to be edited. That day I was able to stop work earlier, rather than work late. APIs and Zapier linked with Slack and SignNow has been something that's taking a big part of my business. Integrate AI and adapt to using it, everyone should know how to manipulate AI to get the right answers.

R u still in JLM/Jeru?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I utilize AI to produce leads. It works great. I have to constantly turn it down so as to not overwhelm my sales staff.

AI is 100% the future of the industry.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801