Quote Originally Posted by Chad_leads/data View Post
Happy Sunday, everyone!

Start your week off on the right foot by reaching out to me for a customized, targeted lead package. I don't consider myself just another lead provider—I'm your partner. If you're not satisfied, neither am I. I'll be right there with you, helping to fund deals and taking the stress off your back. With me on your team, your best days are just around the corner. Wishing everyone a successful week ahead!

Well, “Chad”, (if that’s not just your model name, as we know landfall likes the ladies, and the unprivileged good looking), I could use a partner, as I have had some issues with satisfaction and performance, and I feel we should both be splitting this pharmacy bill.

I get harassed constantly by ISOs wanting to do business, and if you could help get some of them off my back, along with a stress relieving back massage by one of the landfall employees (not you obviously), that’d be muchos amazing.

Tell me where you want to meet….. the last Florida keys event was kind of a disaster…… who knew vodka, babes, and surf boards only mix well when there are no human shark attacks….

Let’s keep it more low key, get back to me…