70K loan needed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

70K loan needed

I have a hobby that has turned into something bigger and faster than I ever thought. I am a computer consultant by nature and taking the plunge of being selfemployed is a hard thing to do when you have a great job currently but I am ready to do this.
    I buy and sell Acura NSX's, I started 3.5 years ago by buying a fire damaged NSX for 25K, it needed a new engine and a paint job, finished the project and sold it for 45K profit was about 15K. I thought to myself that is a nice little chunk of cash this could be a small niche market that could pay off, next purchase was another NSX got it for 19K sold it for 48, this is getting better I thought. then another for 18K sold it for 38, got another for 25 sold it for 42.
    sounds great... I know, I then built up my reputation for these rebuilds, started having people send me their NSX's from out of state for rebuilds, I snap pics as I build the cars so the customer feels as if they are there with me building the car.
    I max out my credit cards for parts then when the car sells I pay the card off.
    This revolving spend/and pay off cards path I use looks bad to creditors while tring to get a loan, they said you need to be an LLC. you need a Business bank account etc.
    I now am an LLC. I now have a Chase Business Account, and you need to have been in business for more than 2 years they say. I have been but it was a hobby for 3.5 years. It wasn't registered till December of last year. So I need a way to stop my revolving credit and use the business account for purchases etc. Maxing my cards out then paying them off in a week or two just is no way to run a business. What should I do? any thoughts guys. I am 39 years old married and 3 kids to feed I want to give them what they deserve.

I guess I am looking for advice or someone willing to take a chance with me.
    and yes I actually own a few NSX's that I will never sell as they are my babies

Business was incorporated December 2014 or December 2013?

2014 last month

there is a website I use and I am well known there called NSXPRIME.com/forums

I only buy the cars if there are pre sold and I require a deposit before I purchase them for the customer

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I'm drooling.

Contact me.

contact me lets talk

cell number is 954-558-4957

contact me let talk about your objectives and other challenges I offer a few
    different options.

70K loan needed

If your still in need of getting your loan please give me a call or shoot me an email! Edreselly@wbl.com or 860-692-4636!
    Erin Dreselly

World Business Lenders
    81 Market Sq., Suite 7
    Newington, CT 06111

Direct: 860-549-2419
    Cell: 860-692-4636
    Fax: 860-499-5413
    Email: edreselly@wbl.com
    Web: www.wbl.com

my name is Robert Glass from Premium merchant funding. We do all kinds of loans credit score does not matter and completely unsecured. I can also guarantee you a lower percentage on your credit card processing.
    Call me at 315 215 1374
    cell- 347 447 1790

so I have learned never give out your info, never give out usernames and passwords,
    verify the people that contact you most have criminal backgrounds for fraud. this is an amazing thing to learn.
    the thing a new business owner needs to know is you need a 9 digit Dun & Bradstreet account number, then make sure you use your business name to purchase things. you dont need to open a staples credit card, you dont need to open a dell credit card, you only need to purchase items using your business name, any place will allow this.
    After you get your LLC. and open a business checking account, start buying stuff you need with the business card, this will show activity, Dun & Bradstreet will then call these places for you and then you start getting a credit score. now a bank see this report and can issue you a business loan.

this is what I have learned so far correct me if I am wrong.

I work hard for my money, and giving it away is not easy but doing your research and checking phone numbers google is a powerful tool and worth your time.

I hope I find someone that can help me that doesnt have multiple mugshots online
    and uses a real name vs a made up "Boiler Room" name

Many resources for working capital. Call Mary @337-501-8833

Hi there. This is Kyle with Merchant Capital. I think we should give this a try.

This is Kyle with Merchant Capital.

Please give me a call, if you would like to discuss an advance.

The terms can be quite favorable and the turnaround time is 72hrs in most cases.

I sympathize with your family's needs, and it struck a chord with me.

I hope we can make it happen for you!

Regards,

Kyle Knies
    Merchant Capital, LLC
    main: 855.851.8150
    direct: 949.356.5792; 304
    fax: 866.262.4323
    kknies@fundmca.com
    www.fundmybusinessfast.com

pretty much this site is a brokers that point you to someone else LOL I should have known.

and to see police mugshots of some of them is so expected

I no longer need the funds I will just sell one of my exotics

I will inform others of this sites great resources for capitol

and guys/brokers spend some money on decent websites every site I have been told to go look at looks the same
    its like they pump the generic sites from Microsoft Frontpage 2000 old school HTML websites etc. real nasty

thanks for the learning experience

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

70K loan needed

Shawn have you been to the bank for money? Of course you have and clearly you've been denied. Now you are looking for unsecured high risk funds. You now besmirch the very individuals that have the ability to fund your account in days despite of the fact that your file is probably as hairy as your back.

Good luck growing your business "organically" or just go max out your credit cards. Don't discount the many hardworking individuals on this site!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

Yeah Shawn, why make everyone wear a black eye ? I've done a lot of research in the past when I've looked into buying used cars from used car salesmen like yourself and came across some real characters...

Want me to find you a buyer for one of your " exotics " ? Sure you would !!! Just like brokers in this industry bringing together a merchant and a lender.

We make things happen, pipe down

Im not a used car salesman Im a computer consultant this hobby of mine makes money.. big money, but the way it makes money normal banks frown at.
    The people Claiming to have access to get me funded in days is not the case, they promise the world and fall short with the very first opening statement.
    After researching some people that contacted me and seeing they had credit fraud arrests and multiple complaints for victims giving them money and getting scammed I came to the conclusion this is just another racket.
    I do agree that there are people that use this site that are real hard working people those are the people I would like to find I don't want to sell off items from my car collection as you will never find them in that condition again.
    I work my computer consultant job and run my hobby business raise 3 kids and keep the wife happy, that's a hard working person in my book.
    The people saying I will loan you the money I wouldn't take a dime from if they are convicts. I have been offered the cash by people from this site but have a bad taste in my mouth with my research.

the loan amount I WAS asking for would have been paid off when the car that is pre-sold new owner hand me the check minus his deposit I received.

I have one NSX in my shop right now the owner currently owe me 29K for repairs, no contact from him for 2 years, now I am waiting on the title that I will be getting thru different avenues which a mechanics lein offers... done this before, since I already have this car PRE-sold for 45K I will have the cash I need for the purchase of other NSX's the reason I needed this loan is a couple hard to find cars are up for auction soon and wanted to get them. and waiting for the title for the other car will make me miss the auction on the others. its OK though asking for money is something my dad told me never do, earn it.

and finding a buyer for one or any of my cars is not a problem

and I am def high strung but I am a go getter, I don't BS around, I don't trick, Lie, or steal to get things done.

this comment is funny " We make things happen, pipe down " LOL

take it easy guys

Member Reputation points: 349

ll
    Last edited by therealrichzone; 09-28-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Affordable loan offer

We are the leading lenders and financial management services for customers around the world. Looking for homeowner loans, unsecured personal loans, secured loans, holiday loans, debt consolidation loans or home improvement loans? Get a quote from us today and start your loan application approval and 24 hours in order processing. With this in referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or acquisition of investments that were not preceded by more than $ 1,000,000,000 private and corporate investment portfolios.
    Our specialization are here in below:
    ** Unsecured Personal Loans -
    ** Secured loans -
    ** Debt consolidation loans -
    ** Business Loans -
    ** Do you want to be an agent / broker -
    ** Partnership / Incorporation -
    In addition, the specified type of loan with us, please request and get back to us with the necessary credit information. The loan requests for information are here in below:
    ** Loan amount:
    ** Duration of the loan conditions:
    ** City / Country:
    Note we also offer fresh cut BG
    Note that this is a loan without upfront fee, no insurance fee no bank transfer fee etc

If you are interested to get the loan and then, please contact us in an e-mail. sirrobert_smith@yahoo.com

We are the leading lenders and financial management services for customers around the world. Looking for homeowner loans, unsecured personal loans, secured loans, holiday loans, debt consolidation loans or home improvement loans? Get a quote from us today and start your loan application approval and 24 hours in order processing. With this in referral business, promoting financial service institutions, and providing finances, loans, sponsorship, joint venture or acquisition of investments that were not preceded by more than $ 1,000,000,000 private and corporate investment portfolios.
    ** Secured loans -
    ** Business Loans -
    In addition, the specified type of loan with us, please request and get back to us with the necessary credit information. The loan requests for information are here in below:
    ** Loan amount:
    ** City / Country:
    Note that this is a loan without upfront fee, no insurance fee no bank transfer fee etc

If you are interested to get the loan and then, please contact us in an e-mail. sirrobert_smith@yahoo.com

** Secured loans -
    ** Business Loans -
    ** Loan amount:
    ** City / Country:

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn110975 View Post
    so I have learned never give out your info, never give out usernames and passwords,
    verify the people that contact you most have criminal backgrounds for fraud. this is an amazing thing to learn.
    the thing a new business owner needs to know is you need a 9 digit Dun & Bradstreet account number, then make sure you use your business name to purchase things. you dont need to open a staples credit card, you dont need to open a dell credit card, you only need to purchase items using your business name, any place will allow this.
    After you get your LLC. and open a business checking account, start buying stuff you need with the business card, this will show activity, Dun & Bradstreet will then call these places for you and then you start getting a credit score. now a bank see this report and can issue you a business loan.

this is what I have learned so far correct me if I am wrong.
    DNB is easy to report to.

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn110975 View Post
    pretty much this site is a brokers that point you to someone else LOL I should have known.

and to see police mugshots of some of them is so expected

I no longer need the funds I will just sell one of my exotics

I will inform others of this sites great resources for capitol

and guys/brokers spend some money on decent websites every site I have been told to go look at looks the same
    its like they pump the generic sites from Microsoft Frontpage 2000 old school HTML websites etc. real nasty

thanks for the learning experience
    I have been in this business a long time now, and honestly, your right... Although there are a lot of bad apples out there, doesn't mean there aren't some very good ones too. Although I broker and don't really lend myself, I don't just pump expensive loans on people. Some people only qualify for the expensive programs, some qualify for quasi-Bank pricing...

I really am saddend by the fact that everyone bombarded this guy into having a sour taste for brokers...

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therealrichzone View Post
    If you need cash in your hand, I can’t help you but if you need capital to buy equipment, I can get you $35,000 for your start-up – no corp or personal financials or D&B report required. Since you are a start-up you are not going to get ‘anybodies’ best rate that’s not your friends or family. My rates are fixed “simple interest not revolving”, cheaper then credit cards and my financing won’t appear on your personal credit but it will build your company’s corporate credit.

D&B reports how your company pays all types debts - credit cards, leases, loans, suppliers etc. Banks are primarily interested in your PayDex & PayNet scores which are basically business FICO scores. In my experience, the rest of the info is for verifying what’s in the application package such as names of owners and C-officers, number of employees, facility squire footage etc, etc.

If I started a company last Dec I wouldn’t add the additional expense of subscribing to D&B until Dec 2016 at the earliest. To get the best advise on how to build your D&B report call and talk to one of their sales guys or check out their website

PM me if I can be of assistance – Richard
    Richard, contact me about this program please, I may have a client or two that would be interested in something like this... I have a couple of very young businesses I have been trying to help out...

I can and will- call or email me : Stephanie - PledgeCap - 516-570-9229 ext 211. sranghelli@pledgecap.com