Im not a used car salesman Im a computer consultant this hobby of mine makes money.. big money, but the way it makes money normal banks frown at.
The people Claiming to have access to get me funded in days is not the case, they promise the world and fall short with the very first opening statement.
After researching some people that contacted me and seeing they had credit fraud arrests and multiple complaints for victims giving them money and getting scammed I came to the conclusion this is just another racket.
I do agree that there are people that use this site that are real hard working people those are the people I would like to find I don't want to sell off items from my car collection as you will never find them in that condition again.
I work my computer consultant job and run my hobby business raise 3 kids and keep the wife happy, that's a hard working person in my book.
The people saying I will loan you the money I wouldn't take a dime from if they are convicts. I have been offered the cash by people from this site but have a bad taste in my mouth with my research.

the loan amount I WAS asking for would have been paid off when the car that is pre-sold new owner hand me the check minus his deposit I received.

I have one NSX in my shop right now the owner currently owe me 29K for repairs, no contact from him for 2 years, now I am waiting on the title that I will be getting thru different avenues which a mechanics lein offers... done this before, since I already have this car PRE-sold for 45K I will have the cash I need for the purchase of other NSX's the reason I needed this loan is a couple hard to find cars are up for auction soon and wanted to get them. and waiting for the title for the other car will make me miss the auction on the others. its OK though asking for money is something my dad told me never do, earn it.

and finding a buyer for one or any of my cars is not a problem

and I am def high strung but I am a go getter, I don't BS around, I don't trick, Lie, or steal to get things done.

this comment is funny " We make things happen, pipe down " LOL

take it easy guys