70K loan needed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

so I have learned never give out your info, never give out usernames and passwords,
    verify the people that contact you most have criminal backgrounds for fraud. this is an amazing thing to learn.
    the thing a new business owner needs to know is you need a 9 digit Dun & Bradstreet account number, then make sure you use your business name to purchase things. you dont need to open a staples credit card, you dont need to open a dell credit card, you only need to purchase items using your business name, any place will allow this.
    After you get your LLC. and open a business checking account, start buying stuff you need with the business card, this will show activity, Dun & Bradstreet will then call these places for you and then you start getting a credit score. now a bank see this report and can issue you a business loan.

this is what I have learned so far correct me if I am wrong.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn110975 View Post
    so I have learned never give out your info, never give out usernames and passwords,
    verify the people that contact you most have criminal backgrounds for fraud. this is an amazing thing to learn.
    the thing a new business owner needs to know is you need a 9 digit Dun & Bradstreet account number, then make sure you use your business name to purchase things. you dont need to open a staples credit card, you dont need to open a dell credit card, you only need to purchase items using your business name, any place will allow this.
    After you get your LLC. and open a business checking account, start buying stuff you need with the business card, this will show activity, Dun & Bradstreet will then call these places for you and then you start getting a credit score. now a bank see this report and can issue you a business loan.

this is what I have learned so far correct me if I am wrong.
    DNB is easy to report to.